• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza vs Haru Glory

I imagine this will go the exact same way that Scarlet vs Knightwalker went. So this is In X791 Erza vs Oracion Seis/Symphonia/Stellar Memories arc Haru. My vote is incog.

Haru have experience advantage with rave of knowledge, can enhance his speed with silfarion, can cut through magic using runesave, when he realized erza can use magic he will try to seal her magic, using runesave, now erza can't stop that sword because it go through anything which is cuttable, hence haru can bypass her armor defense and seal her magic, once je did it erza can't summon any sword. Then i don't need to explain what's going to happen after that

Voting haru

1997KD said:
Haru have experience advantage with rave of knowledge, can enhance his speed with silfarion, can cut through magic using runesave, when he realized erza can use magic he will try to seal her magic, using runesave, now erza can't stop that sword because it go through anything which is cuttable, hence haru can bypass her armor defense and seal her magic, once je did it erza can't summon any sword. Then i don't need to explain what's going to happen after that

Voting haru
This....isn't how Runesave works or the rave of knowledge. It can only cut magic/intangible objects like say Water or Gases. It can't cut anything tangible so he's not just gonna cut her armor and it suddenly vanishes, and the Rave of Knowledge simply lets Haru use any form of his sword competently regardless if he trained or not. Furthermore Erza can enhance her speed as well with Flight Armor as well as have a general range advantage with non elemental armors like Heaven's Wheel.

That said Haru has nearly a 5x AP advantage. this is a stomp by virtue of AP, not Runesave(Which is useless if Erza decides to not use any elemental armors or morning star armor)

I mean...Erza doesn't have any dura ignoring armor as I recall.

This is basically a girl who can only deal papercut damage with her strongest stuffs vs the dude who can easily deal severe damage with his normal attack.

Pretty one-sided match, a borderline stomp.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I mean...Erza doesn't have any dura ignoring armor as I recall.
This is basically a girl who can only deal papercut damage with her strongest stuffs vs the dude who can easily deal severe damage with his normal attack.

Pretty one-sided match, a borderline stomp.
Wingblade Armor.

This is Erza with her 7-B equipment. Means that she only has thebarmor that were shown during X791.

Wingblades armor came from X792 and it's rated High 7-A.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
This is Erza with her 7-B equipment. Means that she only has the armor that were shown during X791.
Wingblades armor came from X792 and it's rated High 7-A.
Actually she's rated High 7-A, the armor is ranked higher. Besides she's got Nakagami Armor and Armadura Fairy Armor.

This....isn't how Runesave works or the rave of knowledge. It can only cut magic/intangible objects like say Water or Gases. It can't cut anything tangible so he's not just gonna cut her armor and it suddenly vanishes, and the Rave of Knowledge simply lets Haru use any form of his sword competently regardless if he trained or not. Furthermore Erza can enhance her speed as well with Flight Armor as well as have a general range advantage with non elemental armors like Heaven's Wheel.

That said Haru has nearly a 5x AP advantage. this is a stomp by virtue of AP, not Runesave(Which is useless if Erza decides to not use any elemental armors or morning star armor)

Hau can bypass her armor defense, he try to cut his own hand but runesave totally go through it. Same can be say for erza armor (For ex- like how raphtalia magic sword cut myne magic without hurting her, runesave mearly work like that) For rave of knowledge i maybe wrong, but haru have advantage in strength, and counter for erza ability

It went through it because it can only interact with the non physical. Erza's Armor is Physical Through and Through, and her magic is soley swapping clothes and weapons. We haven't seen him use it in the manner your thinking of and unless she uses a elemental armor Runesave is useless. Not to mention he never does this against Sieg Hart, someone who also uses Magic.

Hst master said:
Not to mention he never does this against Sieg Hart, someone who also uses Magic.
Iknow this thread is dead but I just want to point out that Haru at that point didn't have Runesave until at the ending of that arc.

Back