• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then wouldn't that be excluded? One of her strongest armors is restricted here. Since she is 7B or high 7A with her strongest armors I think Nakagami is restricted.

I've been thinking that too, furthermore all of Erza's strongest armours are also the ones that arn't metal bikinis so appart from parries and blocks Erza has no real defence against Akame's poisonous/cursed sword strikes.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Then wouldn't that be excluded? One of her strongest armors is restricted here. Since she is 7B or high 7A with her strongest armors I think Nakagami is restricted.
It's not restricted. She's allowed to use it. Look at the note at the bottom of her page.

True, however Nakagami is debatable. Plus that's really the only armor that mans a lot her, everything else has clear openings.

@gargoyle Armadura fairy, giant armor, adamantine armor, and heaven wheel armor cover basically the entire body so yeah you are just saying bs here cause you probably know about FT as much as I do about boku no pico and are simply using word of others usually haters of her character... while flame empress armor is pretty similar to nakagami armor so actually Erza has a ton of armours that are protecting her and for her 7-A and 7-b as well actually we can add piercing armor as well...

Anyway Erza for reasons above.

BoomeYang said:
Erza both rounds for me as well. Not only she's highly more versatile than Akame, she's also more skilled in weapon mastery. She can spam the likes of Winged Blade Armor and Akame can't even get close because she can't see what's hitting her, and a lot more ranged attacks, including elemental attacks and flying swords.

Akame already has a problem in dealing with armored opponents and as other people have said, even if she manages to destroy one armor, another one immediately takes it's place.

@Gargoyle Kagura shattered Adamantine Armor with her sheathed sword yes, but Erza completely blocked her unsheathed sword as well so no, she isn't getting through that easy.
You do realize that Kagura is high 7C when unsheathed and Erza is 7B only using her strongest armors right? She's only 7C without them.

Your using an outlier to prove her victory.

That's a weak logic and a fallacy. Just because Kagura shattered one of her armors doesn't mean Akame will do the same. Also Erza blocked her other strikes with other armors.

Akame has a pretty well established weakness to armored opponents. This difficulty will be greatly increased by the fact that Erza can just switch armors instantly. Shattered one? No problem, here's the other. EVEN IF we theorize that Akame can destroy armors with no problem, what's exactly stopping Erza from abusing range and sword spam in large numbers?

Out of 10 matchups, Erza wins at the very least 6 of them.

With other armors that are not allowed here. And why not? That's the feat Kagura is scaled from.

"What's stopping Erza from abusing range and sword spam in large numbers?"

The fact that she never does that first in character and the moment it gets shattered she dies from a scratch.

If Kagura obliterated the armor and Akame hits just as hard then Akame can obliterate the armor. Anyway, inconclusive R1 and Erza R2 for Burning's reasoning

I wrote 7-B for saying that if we use that tier we have piercing armor as well since that is not for 7-C Erza. it was a reference to the fact you were saying she only has nakagami armor that covers her up and not part of my vote since as you can see I wrote that separately.

When it comes to Kagura vs Erza she never shatter the shield but she shattered the armor and since her attacks couldn't even shatter heavens wheel armor that would be at max just an outlier as your Erza blocking her unsheathed sword is,since adamantine armor is considered as one of Erza's strongest armor. And more importantly Erza was in the air when Kagura rushed towards her from up giving her self even more strength and withou Erza using the shield. Not to mention she shattered one armor, big deal she couldn't shatter the heavens wheel armor.

If Kagura destroying her armor is an outlier, you should bring up a CRT, she's quite literally scaled from shattering Erza's armor....

Also yeah, she might not shatter heavens wheel, she doesn't need too, her amor gets destroyed, she gets scratched, she dies.

Gargoyle 1 said:
"What's stopping Erza from abusing range and sword spam in large numbers?"

The fact that she never does that first in character and the moment it gets shattered she dies from a scratch.
Oh yeah totally. She will use the same strategy every single time despite it clearly not working. And you're saying this for Erza out of all people. The mere fact that she has dozens of armors is a strong testimony to her adaptability in battle. Battle against Natsu? Flame Empress. Battle against Juvia? Sea Empress. Battle against Midnight? Yuen Robe. Battle against 100 different monsters with different abilities? Switch constantly. Battle against Ajeel? Wind God Armor. I could go on but I think I made my point.

Gargoyle 1 said:
If Kagura destroying her armor is an outlier, you should bring up a CRT, she's quite literally scaled from shattering Erza's armor....
It depends how we look on it Erza's adamantine armor is rated as her strongest armor but what in this case makes a difference are two things.

1. Erza is not using her shield which should be more durable than the armor it self since it's also ticker and apperently creates a magical barier with it.

2. Kagura has a huge boost from the fact she didn't simply use her own strength but she was also rushing towards Erza from up most probably using her gravity magic to give herself an even bigger boost just like she did when she attacked Lyon for that her attack is more powerful than pure strength and than again her 7-C is anyway more than solid since she fought Erza as an equal and even superior during the battle so even if we were to say it's an outlier cause she cut trough the armor that should have a higher durabilty she would still stay 7-C. Which again considering all the boost and the fact Erza didn't use the shield most probably is why she was able to cut trough like that.

I think you misunderstood what I said, Erza isn't going to get the chance too, here's the 7C fight.

Akame and Erza charge eachother, Erza's armor gets destroyed, and she gets scratched in the process.

I'm NOT doubting her adaptability, but she's dead before she can take advantage of it.

Gargoyle 1 said:
I think you misunderstood what I said, Erza isn't going to get the chance too, here's the 7C fight.

Akame and Erza charge eachother, Erza's armor gets destroyed, and she gets scratched in the process.

I'm NOT doubting her adaptability, but she's dead before she can take advantage of it.
In fact that's what the shield is for and since she already failed without using it I doubt she would do something as stupid.

And when it comes to shattering the sword it's to point out her sword got shattered once or twice trough the series by opponents who in that battle were superior in AP to her.

@Gargoyle

It's being told to you, but I'll say it again. Just because Kagura destroyed her armor, doesn't mean Akame will as well. By this logic every 7-C character can oneshot Erza and this logically concludes that Erza isn't 7-C (which she is from a calc).

She already failed without using it? You mean in the fight against these two? I already said she won't have the chance.

1. True, but we don't know if she'll use it first.

2. Then that would make her higher end of 7C.

And most important thing of all. Erza could shatter Akame's sword just like Akame can hers so assuming she wins by shattering her sword means nothing considering her armores always get shattered because the plot says so but by that logic her sword should always gets shattered as well.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Gargoyle

It's being told to you, but I'll say it again. Just because Kagura destroyed her armor, doesn't mean Akame will as well. By this logic every 7-C character can oneshot Erza and this logically concludes that Erza isn't 7-C (which she is from a calc).
Perhaps that should be considered an outlier and she's 7C for fighting Erza as an equal not shattering it.

WilliamShadow said:
And most important thing of all. Erza could shatter Akame's sword just like Akame can hers so assuming she wins by shattering her sword means nothing considering her armores always get shattered because the plot says so but by that logic her sword should always gets shattered as well.
Where's your evidence it can be broken? It was shattered by a 7A.

Okay, in a bit I'm making a CRT to change this. "the plot needed it" would make it an outlier.

"This 7-A character broke her sword, therefore every 7-A character can do the same".

That is illogical and shows no understanding of the tiering system.

Leaving that aside Erza's 7-C sword never got shattered but armor did... It that's not simply plot and yes I mean both types of plot, than what else would it be.

ScarletFirefly said:
"This 7-A character broke her sword, therefore every 7-A character can do the same".

That is illogical and shows no understanding of the tiering system.
I was talking about the 7C version.

Also, Esdeath did that after an incredibly long fight, Kagura did it instantly, but I'm dropping this, and I agree.

WilliamShadow said:
Leaving that aside Erza's 7-C sword never got shattered but armor did... It that's not simply plot and yes I mean both types of plot, than what else would it be.
I really don't get what you're saying, sorry.

I really don't get what you're saying, sorry.

Her armor gets shattered simply for fan service considering her sword is basically always without a scratch on it.

I'll just leave here that Akame is 7-C because she is somewhat weaker than a Low 7-B. Saying that she doesn't have a significant AP advantage would be ridiculous

Why does Akame need to shatter Erza's armours? When she can just strike any of Erza's exposed flesh, of which there is going to be plenty of opportunity to do, to get the job done.

Most of her flash is protected in some even completly and by the way Esdeath had no armor and yet she barely hit her and same thing goes for the dude with fire weapon so her easy kill is only against much weaker opponents than herself while those on her lvl she struggles a lot to get the job done so don't make it sound like it's easy.

In only like 6 of her armours, 5 of which don't even have a helmet and given that Erza heavily favors her flame pants....

I've never said Akame will win easily; in fact i think Akame wins 6/10 in round 1 and 5.1/10 in round 2.

Akame wins for both rounds. If she can break down Esdeath's Ice projectiles, which are harder than steel, then i'm pretty sure she can cut down Erza's armors with immense ease.

Also, proving my point further, is that their speed values are equalized, so this match would be for Akame mid diff.

Rest In Pieces, Titania XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back