• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Erza's armors has been broken by Kagura, somone who is similar to Akame. Also, Kagura effortlessly destroyed Erza's Admantine Armor, which is considered Erza's strongest defense without even sheathing her sword. Kagura is 7-C, While Akame is at least 7-C, Which means that Akame is higher than Kagura in terms of AP by a little.

I hope that this is a reason...

Might.

I realize it was already decided to scale to 7C, I'm just waiting for more thoughts.

Erza has taken hits from everyone who has any sort of skill. There's no way she's coming out of this battle with no scratch.

Really close fight. Erza has way better versatility and Nakagami armor is dangerous as always. It all depends on the course of the battle. Both of them have good chances of winning.

However, I kinda think that Akame has a slightly higher chance of winning this. Many of Erza's armors don't cover her entire body and Erza doesn't know about Akame's OHK so there is a good chance of her putting on an armor that is favorable for Akame.

This was really a hard decision and this thread heading towards an inconclusive conclusion is just confirmation of how close the battle really is.

Nope because only the votes after he chooses the round count other votes are excluded. Plus it should be 8:6

Also what about the revision for Akame?

Not voting, and that revision will change things, but votes for a character take precedence over inconclusive votes. For example, a count of 13 for Erza, 9 for Kami, and 16 for inconclusive will go to Erza for the victory. I can be wrong tho.

Not sure what do you mean cal as there is only 2 inconclusive here. Anyway, I would wait the revision for now and at max make a new match up.

...I made a huge mistake. I'm not even on the wrong thread, I just misread what was happening here, and should feel bad about it XD.

Hahaha... With all match ups you participate in it's understandable. Anyway, we will wait the revision then we will see what to do.

And? People already voted on 7C Akame vs Erza and I'm only counting this votes.

Erza: Boomyang, Scarlet, William, Salvation, Rin, and Shell.

Akame: Gargoyle, Muhammad, Gojira, Zackmoon, Drelix, Delta, Knight,Dafritz.

I still think a new thread with one round for every vote to be counted thou for now it's irrelevant until the thing with revision is settled.

It's an inconclusive and the revision was settled, it can be added as one, so yeah I'd say lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back