• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Dragonite

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Both are using their city level stats. Speed is equalized. Erza can't use that durability ignoring armor. Other than that, everything stays. Standard battle assumptions. Also, Erza being apart of Fairy Tail and being Titania doesn't mae her a fairy type :p

Dragonite-0
Erza1
The Fairy Quee

Son of a gun. This will be a real close match, but I am kinda leaning toward Erza since she still has a lot of armor that might put him down for good.

Edit: I almost forget that Erza has a lot of armor she could still use to good effort in this fight.

Dang, they're really evenly matched.

I'm leaning towards Erza due to greater overall skill and the versatility her kit provides (Wind God Armor would mitigate Hurricane, Water God Armor would mitigate Water-type attacks, and Adamantine Armor would block Hyper Beam e.t.c.).

@Cropfist

Erza also has elemental resistance due to her armors and not all of her attacks have elemental effects (i.e. Armadura Fairy).

Fair enough, but Erza is also exceedingly tenacious and is better armed overall while having numerous non-elemental armors such as Black Wing, Heaven's Wheel, Purgatory, and Armadura Fairy.

Dragonite's status effects should prove an issue though, but Erza has taken worse than paralysis (however stupid the plot may become as a result).

Snorlax used Rest as a healing method during a fight in the anime IIRC. I guess Dragonite can too.

I give this to Dragonite.

Erza may have a much better arsenal no doubt but Dragonite it takes the versatility category.

He can reduce the amount of attacks she can dish out with thunder wave, keep recovering with roost, boost his regular attacks with dragon dance, keep Era from causing any status effects on him with safeguard, is a much better mixed attacker and cause massive aoe attacks Hurricane.

Erza

She's fought dragonite's kind tbh, Dragonite hasn't got anything Erza can't handle or hasnt seen before

If Dragonite 's move set is limit to 4 erza win but If it can use anytihng it can use Erza must say GG

Well, the anime had Pokemon use more than 4 moves on several occasions. Would 4 Moves limit be considered gameplay balance mechanics?

@Dark

It would definitely be considered gameplay mechanics as it's not only illogical but as you said, Pokemon have used more than four moves in the anime.

Reppuzan said:
@Dark
It would definitely be considered gameplay mechanics as it's not only illogical but as you said, Pokemon have used more than four moves in the anime.
Ever since the XY anime, pokemon can olny know 4 moves at the time.

On topic, Erza beats the crap out of Dragonite. Most pokemon are useless without their trainers commading them and Erza is a very experienced and skilled fighter... something that cannot be said about Dagonite. Erza has faced everything Dragonite has. The closest thing to Erza that Dragonite can fight is probably Kirikizan (Bisharp) or Aegislash... definately aegislash now that i thing of it. Aegislash is better than Dragonite as well.

Also siding with Erza. She is more intelligent, has much more options to choose from and has more experience.

I'm sort of leaning towards dragonite for radical's reasons. If there's any armor that erza has that can heal her, then I think she can win, but for now, dragonite seems to have the upper hand.

Reasons why Erza will win.

I will repeat what Happy once said: It because she's Erza.

"Ultimate Secret Art, Eat a Bunch of Pickled Plums!!!"

HenryWong122 said:
Reasons why Erza will win.

I will repeat what Happy once said: It because she's Erza.

"Ultimate Secret Art, Eat a Bunch of Pickled Plums!!!"
Thats...not a reason...

HenryWong122 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Saying that Erza would win solely because she's is Erza is not a viable explanation, its favoritism.
Fine, She wins because of her Wingblade Armor.
Please read the OP, the Wingblade Armor is banned in this fight

WeeklyBattles said:
HenryWong122 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Saying that Erza would win solely because she's is Erza is not a viable explanation, its favoritism.
Fine, She wins because of her Wingblade Armor.
Please read the OP, the Wingblade Armor is banned in this fight

" Both are using their city level stats. Speed is equalized. Erza can't use that durability ignoring armor. Other than that, everything stays. Standard battle assumptions. Also, Erza being apart of Fairy Tail and being Titania doesn't mae her a fairy type."

Where does it say that?

"Both are using their city level stats. Speed is equalized. Erza can't use that durability ignoring armor. Other than that, everything stays. Standard battle assumptions. Also, Erza being apart of Fairy Tail and being Titania doesn't mae her a fairy type."

the Durability ignoring armor, aka the Wingblade Armor

WeeklyBattles said:
"Both are using their city level stats. Speed is equalized. Erza can't use that durability ignoring armor. Other than that, everything stays. Standard battle assumptions. Also, Erza being apart of Fairy Tail and being Titania doesn't mae her a fairy type."
"8-A, Low 7-C | 7-C | At least 7-B" That last one is her City level which is Post Second Timeskip when she gets that armor. So it's allowed.

HenryWong122 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
"8-A, Low 7-C | 7-C | At least 7-B" That last one is her City level which is Post Second Timeskip when she gets that armor. So it's allowed.
Except its not because the OP banned it.

WeeklyBattles said:
HenryWong122 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Except its not because the OP banned it.
Where does it say it's not allowed?

By durability byassing armor You mean Wingblade one (which hits even if it misses) or Nakagami one (which cuts the space itself)

Czuczian11 said:
By durability byassing armor You mean Wingblade one (which hits even if it misses) or Nakagami one (which cuts the space itself)
Wait I thought the nakagami armor could bend the laws of magic to her whim. Or is that a NLF?

Back