• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Errors on Lars's page

1) "Lacks a heartbeat"

No, he does have a heartbeat. While it's very slow, it's there.

2) Stamina. Due to reduced heartbeat, lack of need for food and Lion having ridiculous stamina, it's safe to assume Lars's stamina is higher than his normal.

3)Immortality Type 2. I really don't know why Lion has it and why Lars has it, I'd be glad if someone explained that one for me.

Is there a Lars profile? He hasn't showed anything yet, what would have been the hurry to make a profile of him?

Welp:

1) Yes he has a heartbeat, but I think that "lacks" doesn't necessary means that he hasn't, it also means that isn't "enough".

2) Yes, with the already known he should have higher stamina than a average human, even athlete human, but only on physiology, is unknown in combat sitiations for now.

3) You could be right, but I don't known much about that kind of immortality.

Does he have a heartbeat? I thought the show made it clear he was effectively 'dead' on the inside.

Immortality Type 2 comes from the fact that Lion has been alive for hundreds of years with no apparent form of Regenerationn, and Lars shares the same physiology as him. Though, I guess Types 1 is a more safe bet.

His Stamina is probably higher, but I wouldn't really feel safe putting any stats for his new form until he has any feats. We know that he's probably a lot stronger (I wouldn't be surprised if he's on Lion's level), but we need visual proof first.

I guess "Unknown, but likely much higher" Stamina is fine.

Yes, not dying by old age is Immortality type 1, not 2; and yes, he has a heartbeat, but is pretty slow.

Darkanine said:
Does he have a heartbeat? I thought the show made it clear he was effectively 'dead' on the inside.
There are 2 hearable beats. Transcript: [Oh, I know. A zombie wouldn't have a heartbeat. (listens) That's, uh, pretty slow. But I think we can rule out pink zombie.]

I must've missed that. Feel free to remove it then, as wel as the Type 2 Immortaity.

As for the heartbeat thing: I got the impression that Steven was just "bending the truth" trying to calm him down since he thought he was a zombie. But I guess it could be seen either way.

Back