• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lars Barriga 7-B upgrade

Vizer04

He/Him
It's pretty obvious that Lion's AP is way above that of an average lion, so there has to be some sort of multiplier for this "pink transformation".

Lion (Real World): 30,000 Joules

Lion (Steven Universe): 317 Megatons

A difference of
4.4210933e+16, this will be the multiplier i'm gonna use.

Lars Barriga: 991.76 Joules

991.76 × 4.4210933e+16 = 4.3846635e+19 Joules = 10.4795973333 Megatons (City level)

The only problem i can see with this upgrade is the lack of feats on that level from Lars, but other than that this seems consistent. Does anyone know if he has any feats from comics or something?

It's pretty obvious that Lion's AP is way above that of an average lion, so there has to be some sort of multiplier for this "pink transformation".

Lion (Real World): 30,000 Joules

Lion (Steven Universe): 317 Megatons

A difference of
4.4210933e+16, this will be the multiplier i'm gonna use.

Lars Barriga: 991.76 Joules

991.76 × 4.4210933e+16 = 4.3846635e+19 Joules = 10.4795973333 Megatons (City level)
Hrmmmmm, I don't think so, but Maybe it can be valid due the fact that WoG rates Lars as having the same powers as Lion

Hrmmmmm, I don't think so, but Maybe it can be valid due the fact that WoG rates Lars as having the same powers as Lion
We have no reason to assume Lion's powers were gained on a different way, unless he somehow... trained, i guess? (that seems unlikely knowing Lion)

I honestly don't see the problem, it doesn't contradict anything as far as i know.
First of all, it's a multiplier of 4.4210933e+16x, far higher than the threshold of "<100x" for "low-end multiplier", which means the evidence needed to prove it is reliable enough to apply it to the character is similarly huge, as per what the multipliers page states.

Secondly, this isn't even a stated multiplier in the series; it's a calculated multiplier—and one that is based on two calculations of separate feats at that. This means the multiplier you calculated above the results of calc stacking, if I am not mistaken.

EDIT: technically it's calc stacking between three calcs, as the Lion (Real Life) value of 30,000 J is a general KE calc itself.

Last edited:
I don't think that the pink tansformation has a multiplier,it is more like an addition of power, just scale lars to lion but wrote in his profile
"Should be comparable but somewhat weaker than lion"

Without feats I think it would be capped at "possibly".

So it would be "Unknown, possibly at least 7-A".

Last edited:
Back