• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eric Cartman vs Jimmy Hopkins

Jimmy was scrolling through his social media and saw Eric Cartman's profile, which showcased Cartman pulling off all sorts of...uhh...pranks on both kids and adults, including one where he fed a certain teen his parents at a chili cook-off. Jimmy then decided to grab his weapons, head over to South Park, and knock on Cartman's door, telling him pranks aren't meant to kill people. Cartman calls him a "stupid bald-headed cocksucka", leading to Jimmy calling him a fat@$$. Shame he didn't know Cartman is big-boned, not fat...

Speed is equalized

Cartman is 9-B and has his optional equipment

Fight takes place in South Park outside Cartman's house

"I hate you guys! harmonica You guys are assholes! harmonica Especially Kenny!":

"It's America! We go in there with threats and bribes until we get what we want. If all else fails, we beat the crap out of everyone.":

Inconclusive:

Cartman has Mid Regeneration, how does Jimmy get past that?
Jimmy can knock him out (it helps he has better combat experience), scare him away with his Social Influencing, ragdoll him with his superior lifting strength, or outlast him with his superior stamina

Jimmy can knock him out (it helps he has better combat experience), scare him away with his Social Influencing, or outlast him with his superior stamina
Makes sense. IDK if Cartman has the skills to overcome that, & AFAIK, he can be intimidated, despite his own Social Influencing skills.
Doesn't Jimmy also have superior LS?

Optional Equipment: Flute, v-chip, pistol

Anyone know what these do? I'm assuming the pistol is just aregular firearm pistol.

Last edited:
Yeah I was coincidentally editing my comment to mention Jimmy's LS advantage (gotta love slow mobile data)

One of the most notable examples of Cartman being intimidated by someone strong-willed and getting his spirit broken by them was when PC Principal stood up to him and beat him up. Cartman also succumbed to Cesar Millan's dog taming techniques, and in yet another episode, Cartman was doing everything in his power to avoid fighting Wendy after school

So Cartman could manipulate Jimmy and get him into a deadly predicament, but Jimmy is also just as likely to be cautious and firmly stand his ground

Last edited:
so yeah jimmy just kind of beats cartman up and knocks him out i assume. he can't exactly run from jimmy given he didnt have prior knowledge that he was gonna fight him. so he'd probably just get beat up and lose?

voting jimmy

so yeah jimmy just kind of beats cartman up and knocks him out i assume. he can't exactly run from jimmy given he didnt have prior knowledge that he was gonna fight him. so he'd probably just get beat up and lose?

voting jimmy
What even is Cartman's win condition?
The pistol &/or the Fluter &/or V-Chip?

3.128-7.86 MJ Vs 15563.874 J, although if you assume that Cartman straight up tanked getting hit by a bus (Which he didn't from what I can tell, he simply survived) then he would be around this level.
Did I misread that?
MJ as in Megajoules? Where 1 MJ is equal to 1 million Joules, putting Cartman many times above Jimmy's mere rough 15K joules?
Or other way around & Jimmy's scaling to Megajoules?

3.128 Megajoules / 15,563.874 joules = 200.97824

Did I misread that?
MJ as in Megajoules? Where 1 MJ is equal to 1 million Joules, putting Cartman many times above Jimmy's mere rough 15K joules?
Or other way around & Jimmy's scaling to Megajoules?

3.128 Megajoules / 15,563.874 joules = 200.97824
I literally told you that Jimmy reduces Cartman to bone meal with a punch or are you just flabbergasted?

Back