• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't remember if this has been done yet, be we doing it now boys.

Both 10-C. Speed equal. Start 4 meters apart.

If it's a stomp, debate which one is cuter, idk

A5590B91-3257-4F11-A31C-3859426A1709
9FA3647E-F256-4514-B906-FEC38439AF34

Eri's Quirk works by reversing time and Kanna is thousands of years old, it's unlikely Eri's going to accomplish anything before getting stomped into the dirt.

Doesn't Kanna have barely any stamina in this key? And Eri's rewind causes intense pain while it's active, and only gets faster and faster. She has a long time to rewind, but overall, can't she just dodge Kanna while rewinding her? It's not like her quirk makes her immobile.

There isn't any difference between her stamina depowered or not.

Implying a very fragile child is going to be dodging Kanna, who likes fighting and has been doing it for a very long time.

Eri's Rewind has never been shown on anyone vastly beyond human age limits, it's unlikely Rewind will even achieve anything, making this a big stomp for Kanna.

She was breathing heavily from just flailing at Kobayashi for a couple seconds, her stamina issues while depowered are much worse than when she has electricity.

Eri isn't exactly fragile anymore, as she's a sufficiently healthy little girl now. Kanna has like, none of her fighting skills while depowered, Eri can easily just run away while whittling her with rewind. Also it's not like Kanna can even hurt Eri badly, her pain tolerance is high as heck due to the torture she endured from Overhaul for years. Kanna hitting her isn't exactly going to stop her.

Why would she need a feat of that to say she can't rewind them at all? Her quirk ramps up the more it's on, and while it has an eventual limit, she would be deleting entire decades of Kanna's life in mere instants. Her quirk can be active for at least several minutes, so that's a lot of time being shaved off of Kanna that's only getting faster and faster.

Also, you didn't address the fact that Kanna will be feeling the pain of her body being ripped apart from the inside out, and in such a weak state, she definitely isn't going to be taking the pain well.

Kingofwolves999 said:
She was breathing heavily from just flailing at Kobayashi for a couple seconds, her stamina issues while depowered are much worse than when she has electricity.

Eri isn't exactly fragile anymore, as she's a sufficiently healthy little girl now. Kanna has like, none of her fighting skills while depowered, Eri can easily just run away while whittling her with rewind. Also it's not like Kanna can even hurt Eri badly, her pain tolerance is high as heck due to the torture she endured from Overhaul for years. Kanna hitting her isn't exactly going to stop her.

Why would she need a feat of that to say she can't rewind them at all? Her quirk ramps up the more it's on, and while it has an eventual limit, she would be deleting entire decades of Kanna's life in mere instants. Her quirk can be active for at least several minutes, so that's a lot of time being shaved off of Kanna that's only getting faster and faster.

Also, you didn't address the fact that Kanna will be feeling the pain of her body being ripped apart from the inside out, and in such a weak state, she definitely isn't going to be taking the pain well.
She was throwing a temper tantrum more than anything else, not actually getting tired.

Being depowered doesn't deplete fighting skills, that's just not how that works.

She would need the feat because you need to prove how fast Rewind ramps, it has never been used against someone over the age of 30, going so bold as to suggest that it's going to be quickly killing someone thousands of years old needs evidence.

Again, we don't know how much this will factor in with Kanna's age, she's been physiologically the same for centuries, assuming that she'll recieve the same level of treatment to someone hundreds of times younger is bold to assume.

At it's fastest her father was erased instantly the moment he touched her. Not fast enough for erasure since Kanna is over thousands years old. But I wonder, wouldn't the rewind return Kanna to a time when she was charged?

Also Eri has a dura feat I haven't calc yet, she survived getting tossed into the air by Overhaul. I'm certain that'll give 9-C results at the least.

TheRustyOne said:
At it's fastest her father was erased instantly the moment he touched her. Not fast enough for erasure since Kanna is over thousands years old, but I wonder. Wouldn't the rewind return Kanna to a time when she was charged?
Probably, as it ends up reversing injuries, which is why Izuku was even able to 100%.

TheRustyOne said:
Also Eri has a dura feat I haven't calc yet, she survived getting tossed into the air by Overhaul. I'm certain that'll give 9-C results at the least.
Eri survived Deku moving at extremely high speeds, but I prefer to take those feats as outliers.

And? I don't see how that is the same as her getting hit by an object. Her being carried by someone which fiction tends to ignore the effect this would have vs her being launched into the air.

I'm getting 52 kilojoules or Wall level, is that really an outlier?

If she is supposed to be a malnourished girl, that does seem like an outlier to me.

@Kingofwolves999 That sword could have been hollow tho.

Is she? I know she was physically abused but was it stated that Overhaul wasn't feeding her properly?

True. It also could not have been hollow and been actual metal since Tokoyami is edgy like that. It's not like it was a gift for Eri, she pulled it randomly.

We'll see when the anime gets there eventually though. Probably.

Also even a 4 year old Bakugou's explosions are getting me close to Wall level results.

And he was hitting Deku with these.

Edit:NVM I was using the wrong method, I'm getting 10-A results now.

Back