• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eren Jaeger vs Chris Redfield

Eren Jaeger vs Chris Redfield

Fight at an abandoned town which hasn't any other titans around.

Speed equalized.

Start at 4 kilometers distance, both hiding from each other at start of fight.

Chris allow to has any weapons that he can use in RE series.

Eren start at human form, he allow to freely transform when he want.

Chris has knowledge about titan, he also know that Eren can transform to titan.

And... Who is the winner

20z19i1
Chris rev

Eren Jaeger Durability > Chris Redfield Attack Potency

Small Building level+>Wall level

Eren Jaeger win

^ Chris AP on page stats on his physically only. Actually his AP can go higher by various weapons . he can make enemies flinch by Flash Grenades, plan traps with Land Mines and one shot enemies by powerful blast from Rocket launcher.

Chris with weapons is powerful enough to defeated stronger enemies like Wesker or Nemesis who have Larg Building level Dura. Small Building level+ dura is not too hard for Chris to break it.

The RPG used is an RPG-7 which has a muzzle velocity of 115 m/s , getting to 300 m/s after a bit of flight. Given how Eren can move at 513.63 m/s and catch things moving at 481 m/s I'd say the RPG is a non-factor here.

What's the point of having a gun if the speed is equalized? In that case, the projectiles won't hit Eren (as he'll dodge), so they'd be a non-factor anyway.

If I don't equalized speed, I'm sure that Eren will quickly crush Chris with superior AP and speed before he can do anything.

Eren can dodge projectiles yes, but Chris is not a fool that just random shoot RPG without thinking, especially when he must fight an enemy who superior than him. He should plan to make Eren immobility and defenseless before finish him, something like make him flinch with flash grenades, burn Eren eyes with incendiary grenades or plan land mines and decoy him to hit the traps. Something like these should work.

I somehow really doubt Chris could plant traps in the rough 2~ seconds it would take Eren to cross a 50 m gap and punt him into orbit.

I already said Chris has 3 days prepare time before fight begin. Prepare time isn't just for prepare weapons, but it's include prepare strategy. Chris can go to battlefield and plan the landmines before fight start too.

^ Well, humans have really hard time to take down titans. Chris is mere human too. I doubt he can win this alone if I don't give him that much.

with 3 days prepare time Chris Redfield could possibly win

but Eren Jaeger have Regenerationn (Low-Mid)

i am still not sure about who wins

cuz dont know how much ap need to beat (Low-Mid) Regenerationn

but Chris can win if he could attack Eren nape which is his only vulnerable spot

Weak-spot

Xanxussama1010 said:
^ Well, humans have really hard time to take down titans. Chris is mere human too. I doubt he can win this alone if I don't give him that much.
Stills, some restrictions are fine, but make an stomp into another is not better.

@Omimi I sure Chris has several way to attack Eren's weakness. Cutting with combat knife, Throw generades to the spot, shoot with some guns or sniping it from far away.

@AidenBrooks999 Alright then I will rethink about the OP for make this match seem fair later.

Ok , I already rewrite the OP, this match should be fairer.

Since OP was rewrited, I reset all of vote, both still 0-0 for now.

So please read OP and pick a vote again.

Back