• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eraser Head fights the Hero Killer

This is far too perfect to pass up and I'm amazed no ones tried it yet.

Fight takes place in a secluded allyway in Hosu City with both combatants standing ten meters apart. Both are in-charater, are fully equiped and have full knowledge on each other's fighting style and quirks. Other then that this is a random encounter with no prep time. Let me know if I forgot anything.

Eraser Head

Hero Killer Stai

Aizawa has range, Stain has the better weapon. Secluded alleyway gives Stain more of a close quarter advantage, so that may be all he needs to win. Then again, that gives him less range to dodge Aizawa's tape.

Pretty sure Aizawa is more skilled and even if he is tagged, he can still null it and suckerpunch Stain. His scarf also gives him the range and makes it harder for him to get hit. Stain was having some trouble against 5% Deku as well while Shouta can easily overpower multiple villains and even Bakugo who is better than 8% Deku.

Gonna vote Eraserhead.

Hey, you're back!

Alright. Taking both of their quirks at face value, Chizome's no longer exists. Which means that this battle will come down to who can beat the other in a hand-to-hand battle. As that is the extent of my knowledge of My Hero Academia (never watched it), I will now sit back, with an FRA in my pocket

Eraser Head - 6 (Anonymous, Real Cal, Crimson, Cueio, Ricsi, Phoenix)

Hero Killer Stain - 0

Wow, one more already? Cool. Kinda expected more debate though.

Whoa, wait, stop! Before people suddenly go FRAing the heck out of this matchup, let me ask an important question. Wouldn't Stain...know about Eraserhead's abilities, considering he's a very highly ranked hero? So, he would try to avoid eye contact as much as possible, wouldn't he? And he is certainly skilled enough in the killing arts to be able to fight essentially blindfolded, so...answer how Aizawa is getting past that before I lend my vote.

Aizawa doesn't need eye contact, he needs to be looking at you. Stain is also unlikely to realise who Aizawa is since, EH is a solo act who goes after guys one on one. Even Deku (the kid who lives and breathes superhero fanboyism) couldn't guess who he was until OFA got nulled.

Oh, I thought it was a Geass, eye-contact sort of thing. Still, wouldn't he toss a dagger to distract him while he closes the distance? Though, I am now starting to lean towards Eraserhead here because of that little nugget.

AnonymousBlank said:
Even Deku (the kid who lives and breathes superhero fanboyism) couldn't guess who he was until OFA got nulled.
Izuku doesn't have nearly the resources that Stain would to figure out who Aizawa is.

So both know what the other can do which means Stain won't even bother with his own Quirk since it will prove useless. Not sure how he is gonna beat Aizawa since going close just means he gets caught and even if he doesn't, Shouta is much better than the likes of Deku and Iida in cqc who were pretty even against Stain.

Best caterpillar still wins.

Considering the fact that both have prior knowledge and Aizawa does have ways of capturing Stain, given the small confines of the abandoned alley, I will give a pretty good win to Eraserhead unless some really BS PIS comes into play.

So, fine, you've earned my FRA.

You better cherish it.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Well, Stain could cut Aizawa, get behind him and lick and get the win that way.
Unless his powers are disabled. In which case, nah.

Though, if the fight lasts long enough, that is a possibility. Still, more times than not, Aizawa's got it.

Lets not forget, Aizawa knows to keep Stain in his sight at all times just in case. Pretty sure he could turn his head to follow Stain hopping past.

Eraser Head - 7 (Anonymous, Real Cal, Crimson, Cueio, Ricsi, Phoenix, Starter)

Hero Killer Stain - 0

Wow. Grace reached in two hours. I can go to bed early.

Back