• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eragon vs Geralt of Rivia and Ciri

Round 1

Eragon vs Geralt of Rivia (swords only)

Round 2

Eragon vs Geralt and Ciri (magic only)

Round 3

Eragon vs Geralt and Ciri (both magic and swords)

For rounds 2 and 3 Eragon gets Glaedr's Eldunari and Aren.

All of the combatants are in character and they fight to kill. For Eragons only book feats and for Geralt and Ciri only game feats.

Round 1: Geralt is more durable , and both of them are faster than Eragon, however he is much stronger. I guess that Geralt could fight Eragon for a while Ciri attacks him from behind. Also Saphira is definitelly stronger than Eragon, Geralt already defeated dragon in Witcher 2

Round 2: Ciri destroyed White Frost (threat to humanity in multiple worlds) so i guess she solos via her elder blood powers (however she have to do it before Death Word) As we are talking about game only Ciri she isnt just 9-C (she could be easily above planet level via powerscaling)

Round 3: Same as in nr 2, however without knowledge Geralt and Ciri are stomped hard. I am not sure the Geralt Quen can stop Death Wod (i guess not) , while Ciri has no defensive abilities at all (unless she jumps into another dimension before Eragon cast it).

So round 1st : Geralt and Ciri, second and third : Eragon (without knowledge) , Geralt and Ciri (well only Ciri) (with knowledge)

Czuczian11 said:
Round 1: Geralt is more durable , and both of them are faster than Eragon, however he is much stronger. I guess that Geralt could fight Eragon for a while Ciri attacks him from behind. Also Saphira is definitelly stronger than Eragon, Geralt already defeated dragon in Witcher 2
Round 2: Ciri destroyed White Frost (threat to humanity in multiple worlds) so i guess she solos via her elder blood powers (however she have to do it before Death Word) As we are talking about game only Ciri she isnt just 9-C (she could be easily above planet level via powerscaling)

Round 3: Same as in nr 2, however without knowledge Geralt and Ciri are stomped hard. I am not sure the Geralt Quen can stop Death Wod (i guess not) , while Ciri has no defensive abilities at all (unless she jumps into another dimension before Eragon cast it).

So round 1st : Geralt and Ciri, second and third : Eragon (without knowledge) , Geralt and Ciri (well only Ciri) (with knowledge)
1st round is only Eragon vs Geralt in a pure swordfight

Well Geralt have lesser attack potency than Eragon but anyway both of tem hae attack potency that is below durabilty of opponene (Eraons Wall and Geralt Street attack potency opposed to Eragon's Small Building and Geralt's Building durability)As for speed Eragon is FTECS (almost Subsonic) , while Geralt is Subsonic (casual arrow redirection with sword). It would be long fight with the edge for Eragon or short fight when Geralt is. It depends if Eragon makes mistake, as he is much slower i also noticed that Eragon ussually dont dodge attacks , just parry tem (thanks to Zorrac later Brisingr), while Geralt tends to doge rather than parry (as he is using average steel sword for this occasion). I guess it could be inconclusive.

I gueess as the sword quality is from magical empowerment (it can light with fire) we can assume that in pure swordfight, we count their sword skill not the quality of sword (which is one of reasons why Eragon was so strong sometimes, as he was noticably weaker combatant with average sword during the begining of third part)

Back