• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Er Gen verse Transduality Type 2 for 4th step cultivators

Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually goes against them being Transduality, as they still require a personalized duraility system to function.

It would give them Acasuality though.
Why would being independent take you out of transduality?
That's what emphasizes what we call nonduality.
If you have accepted essence and essence is all that it is, these cultivators are completely independent of it and can even control essence with their thoughts.

Why would being independent take you out of transduality?
That's what emphasizes what we call nonduality.
If you have accepted essence and essence is all that it is, these cultivators are completely independent of it and can even control essence with their thoughts.
Because of the line "They contain their own Essence". To have TD you must be utterly outside the system of Duality, but by having their own Duality it means they aren't outside of that system. It just gives them localized Duality which would be Acasual.

Because of the line "They contain their own Essence". To have TD you must be utterly outside the system of Duality, but by having their own Duality it means they aren't outside of that system. It just gives them localized Duality which would be Acasual.
There are also levels among the 4th step cultivators, some have reached the Essence state, others have completely transcended it. I'm talking about those who have transcended it and it doesn't downgrade them down.

There are also levels among the 4th step cultivators, some have reached the Essence state, others have completely transcended it. I'm talking about those who have transcended it and it doesn't downgrade them down.
You haven't provided evidence that they're above the duality system in a way to get TD.

The scan only implies the independence of universal duality system (natural law and magical law) but they still give birth to their own Essence.

You haven't provided evidence that they're above the duality system in a way to get TD.
I have no idea how you think of Essence since you haven't read the novel, but if you think that Essence contains dualities, then 4th step cultivators completely transcend Essence and this transcendence is qualitative
I don't understand why you insist on this when really "independent" is used.

The scan only implies the independence of universal duality system (natural law and magical law) but they still give birth to their own Essence.
4th step cultivators is who can become their own essence and then, when they have reached a sufficient level, they transcend it completely.
I'll put it in simple terms to get it into your head
4th step A level become their own essence
4th Step B level Transcends essence
B>A

I have no idea how you think of Essence since you haven't read the novel, but if you think that Essence contains dualities, then 4th step cultivators completely transcend Essence and this transcendence is qualitative
I don't understand why you insist on this when really "independent" is used.
I only know what you have provided me. What you provided me is that the Essence is a dual system that would qualify for Type 2 and that people at a certain point contain their own and can control thr Essence. Neither of those things are transcending the Essence in a way to get TD.

4th step cultivators is who can become their own essence and then, when they have reached a sufficient level, they transcend it completely.
I'll put it in simple terms to get it into your head
4th step A level become their own essence
4th Step B level Transcends essence
B>A
No need. May I see scans?

System of duality< Essence. They become their very essence, transcending the boundaries of conventional duality. About the scans proving the qualitative change I leave it to my colleagues, I'm too lazy to look

System of duality< Essence. They become their very essence, transcending the boundaries of conventional duality. About the scans proving the qualitative change I leave it to my colleagues, I'm too lazy to look
In fact, this would be the simplest method, but for some reason Qawsedf rejects it

If you've never had contact with ergen verse, then it's difficult to understand, it would be better to have a moderator who has already read the work. Why go back to basic aspects of the verse, with more than 6k of chapters it is practically impossible. Well anyway, I believe someone must have saved these scans

If you've never had contact with ergen verse, then it's difficult to understand, it would be better to have a moderator who has already read the work. Why go back to basic aspects of the verse, with more than 6k of chapters it is practically impossible. Well anyway, I believe someone must have saved these scans
Unfortunately, the moderators who read Er Gen have insufficient knowledge about Transduality.
That's why we work so hard

There is maybe that scan, maybe it will help, frankly I'm not too much knowledgeable in TD matter.

The simple presence of Meng Hao / 4th step cultivators replaces all essences/laws :

Please read what he wrote correctly.
He says duality system<Essence.
Essence contains all dual systems, which makes it Type 2 if you're outside of it, but nothing provided for the Essence suggest that it itself is Type 2 TD.

Send scans.

Essence contains all dual systems, which makes it Type 2 if you're outside of it, but nothing provided for the Essence suggest that it itself is Type 2 TD.
Another scan to prove that they have exceeded the essence
And he also saw something that he was sure exceeded Essence, an amalgamation of space and time that exhibited a trace of the properties of Daosource which created... a terrifying sealing mark!

And the reason why they are 1-A is because they transcend the essence duh.
No scans backing this has been provided in this thread.

And he also saw something that he was sure exceeded Essence, an amalgamation of space and time that exhibited a trace of the properties of Daosource which created... a terrifying sealing mark!
What's the chapter number for this source

As for the issue concerning the superiority of transcendent cultivator... Well, there is this scan that states that Daosource (so basically the 4th step) exceeds the Essence (Please take that scan with a grain of salt, it has been billions of years since I've read the novel/had a proper debate regarding it) :

As for the issue concerning the superiority of transcendent cultivator..
An "amalgamation" of space and time shows that while above the Essence it still contains aspects of things. Which isn't a TD justification as it isn't qualitatively superior.

An "amalgamation" of space and time shows that while above the Essence it still contains aspects of things. Which isn't a TD justification as it isn't qualitatively superior.
Again, take everything I say with a grain of salt. Daosource isn't actually a "thing" in the proper sense, however, it is superior to Essence by all means. As for the "it contains aspect of things" it's more so that in the context, IIRC, it was molded to exhibit such properties.

Duh, Daosource is literally transcend the essence my brothers in Dao.
I need a scan. Saying something isn't evidence.

Again, take everything I say with a grain of salt. Daosource isn't actually a "thing" in the proper sense, however, it is superior to Essence by all means. As for the "it contains aspect of things" it's more so that in the context, IIRC, it was molded to exhibit such properties.
If anyone can provide a scan that the Daosource is beyond dualities then yeah it would be a TD Type 2 justification.

Tho I would like to have context after the said scan as it somehow missing some holes
Meng Hao learned a walking technique that was "so fast" that it could go through time. He learned it thanks to slaughter? I don't remember his name but a clone of Wang Lin. That technique, since it comes from another transcendent individual, contains a hint of Daosource, since it taps directly into it rather that the Essence of Time.

I need a scan. Saying something isn't evidence.

If anyone can provide a scan that the Daosource is beyond dualities then yeah it would be a TD Type 2 justification.
I've searched through my scans, I don't see anything that is blatantly stating "it is beyond dualities". It doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but since I'm confident to have more than 90% of Meng Hao's feats inside his own novel, either it appears in another novel (which means it's beyond my capability to provide any scan) or it is regarding a sentence I might have glossed over.

The existence of Yin Yang (only mentioned in technique and such) might provide any help?

If am I right you accept essence has dualty but you didn't see any evidence of essence transcend dualties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back