• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Er Gen verse Transduality Type 2 for 4th step cultivators

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain "single" duality. This is not what I'm talking about. If these "certain" dualities are all dualities on the reality plane, this is TD2. There may be 2 or 3 dualities on the plane of reality, and transcending this is TD2. But a weak TD2.
Yes just look at rimuru TD's CRT. The dual system in all reality even all of the verse just very limited. We give him TD 1 instead 2

If we follow your logic, there will be no different between TD 1 and 2, even TD 1 can superior to TD 2 in same plane of existence, yeah transcending 4 dual system that just obtain TD 1 will overpowerer TD 2 that just 2 or 3 dual system

Wouldn't the lack of Yin-Yang Essence inside their personal Essence be fitting for TD?
It can be (I would need to see the passage), but you would need to prove that they're immune to the duality of Yin-Yang rather than just not possess it. Yin-Yang would also only be TD Type 1 rather than Type 2 since it's a singular system.

It can be, but you would need to prove that they're immune to the duality of Yin-Yang rather than just not possess it. Yin-Yang would also only be TD Type 1 rather than Type 2 since it's a singular system.
I think yin and yang in this is symbolize of the duality it self, not a one of many duality

Yes just look at rimuru TD's CRT. The dual system in all reality even all of the verse just very limited. We give him TD 1 instead 2

If we follow your logic, there will be no different between TD 1 and 2, even TD 1 can superior to TD 2 in same plane of existence, yeah transcending 4 dual system that just obtain TD 1 will overpowerer TD 2 that just 2 or 3 dual system
NO! TD1 is to transcend a particular duality system(s), and these particular duality systems may not always be ALL DUALITIES on the plane of reality. However, if these particular duality systems are ALL DUALITIES in that verse on the plane of reality, then that is TD2. Like a possible TD1. But it can qualify for TD2.

- For example, there are 10 Dualities, but these dualities are not all dualities on the plane of reality. So someone who is independent of the effects of these dualities would qualify for Type 1 Transduality.

- On the other hand, there are 5 duality systems. And if this duality system is "all duality" systems covering the plane of all reality according to statements in the verse and a character is indepent from the effects of these dualities, then this character should take type 2 Transduality.

It can be (I would need to see the passage), but you would need to prove that they're immune to the duality of Yin-Yang rather than just not possess it. Yin-Yang would also only be TD Type 1 rather than Type 2 since it's a singular system.
Frankly speaking, I doubt we can give TD (be it 1 or 2 or whatever type it is) to every single step 4 cultivator. Arguing for Meng Hao, however, might be possible.

(Also, shouldn't Yin-Yang embody every duality rather than only one? Since it's an Essence, it's the framework of the whole universe and therefore the framework of all dualities that exist? Or maybe I'm stretching it.)

When you become an Essence (Thanks to the Daosource) you develop a personal Dao.

Said Dao is the Essence of the transcendent cultivator and as such embodies it. Meng Hao's Dao is that of freedom and independence. This basically means that everything that might restrain him or his freedom, something that goes directly against his own Essence, will be rendered null and dispelled. This is shown in the fight against Allheaven which uses Laws/Essences to make Meng Hao leave the Vast Expanse, but that doesn't work at all.

To prove my words, here we have Allheaven creating a new law that basically makes "no safe place" for Meng Hao. Here

After the quote regarding Meng Hao's Dao, the "black hole" that was created disappeared.

The same thing happens when Allheaven strip Meng Hao's ability to see light (Allheaven being on a roughly similar power as Meng Hao), in the end, Meng Hao just tell it to screw off.

The very Dao of Meng Hao let him be free from everything hindering his freedom or restraining him (or that he doesn't want), which would also apply to any exterior Essence too since his mere presence replaced all the essences and laws. (Note that it is stated that "All of the Essences" were trying to expel him, which would include the Essence of Yin-Yang too). Meng Hao is not only independent of all the Essences/laws but is the literal embodiment of the Dao of Freedom, meaning he doesn't need nor is under any Essence that isn't his own.

NO! TD1 is to transcend a particular duality system(s), and these particular duality systems may not always be ALL DUALITIES on the plane of reality. However, if these particular duality systems are ALL DUALITIES in that verse on the plane of reality, then that is TD2. Like a possible TD1. But it can qualify for TD2.

- For example, there are 10 Dualities, but these dualities are not all dualities on the plane of reality. So someone who is independent of the effects of these dualities would qualify for Type 1 Transduality.

- On the other hand, there are 5 duality systems. And if this duality system is "all duality" systems covering the plane of all reality according to statements in the verse and a character is indepent from the effects of these dualities, then this character should take type 2 Transduality.
Not work like that, bruh just look at rimuru

Yeah and make the TD 1 is superior to TD 2

All duality in here is mean all duality, well all common duality by default. That is why if you in nonduality state and immune concept of duality it will make you TD 2, because we banish all duality on concept of duality that govern all kind of dual system

Since his Dao is his Essence then Meng is just Acasual since they operate on a personalized concept of freedom.
This might be a dumb question, but why would operating under his own Dao/Freedom hinder any possibility of TD? If anything, he already told the Essence of Yin-Yang to screw off when he was resisting all the Essences trying to expel him. If Allheaven suddenly decided "Yeah, you don't have access to Yin-Yang Essence anymore" it wouldn't do anything to Meng Hao since he's independent and doesn't need it.

You misunderstood TD type 2. TD type 2 is more like NLF, tho fixxed is right about this.

but why would operating under his own Dao/Freedom hinder any possibility of TD?
Because to get TD you cannot have any type of dual system you're subjected to or influenced by. Meng's personalized Essence means he has a personal dual system, which isn't a TD justification.

Because to get TD you cannot have any type of dual system you're subjected to or influenced by. Meng's personalized Essence means he has a personal dual system, which isn't a TD justification.
But where is the evidence that he is dependent on it? The scan does not imply that.

Can't it be argued he's above/immune/independent/whatever to the Essence of Yin-Yang existing in the world, but since the Daosource is superior, he works on another higher (probable) duality system inside his own Essence? Like being transdual only to what is below/inferior to him basically.
(Although I don't understand why we assume he has his own dualistic system inside his Essence, maybe I missed or don't remember some post)

Edit : If anything, I disagree with the fact there is some dualistic thing going on inside Meng Hao Essence

Last edited:
All duality in here is mean all duality, well all common duality by default. That is why if you in nonduality state and immune concept of duality it will make you TD 2, because we banish all duality on concept of duality that govern all kind of dual system
So what you're talking about briefly is that all of these are on plane of reality. Just like I said. Also, Rimuru's TD1 comes from a single duality, not a duality in the entire reality system.

So what you're talking about briefly is that all of these are on plane of reality. Just like I said. Also, Rimuru's TD1 comes from a single duality, not a duality in the entire reality system.
Dont know what you mean. And the single dual system is the entire duality in not only reality but entire his verse

This thread is hilarious. First of all, where's the dual system? Where is it I can't see it.

The Original Spirit in Pokémon fulfills each and every one of the things you listed, and any omnipresent creator being as well and why don't they have Transduality? Are we going to give Transduality Type 2 to any all encompassing being? No. That's not Transduality

There is no Dual System in the verse. There's no foundation to stand on to make Transduality possible

This thread is hilarious. First of all, where's the dual system? Where is it I can't see it.

The Original Spirit in Pokémon fulfills each and every one of the things you listed, and any omnipresent creator being as well and why don't they have Transduality? Are we going to give Transduality Type 2 to any all encompassing being? No. That's not Transduality

There is no Dual System in the verse. There's no foundation to stand on to make Transduality possible
You certainly ignore some post in this thread.

Put it in op.

You can't waste our time by telling us to read 3 pages while you place barebones justification for Transduality in the OP
Even the staff read the reply you know? To know much further? Not even the staffs complain about something like this, you are ridiculous.

Calm down Rakih, he has absolute every right to disagree and he aint obligated to reply to someone else.

🗿
I really mean to correct him by asking him to read the replies, and when he responded like that did you think he is not complaining?

I understand him to be fair. At that point, few people would be willing to go through 3 pages and probably almost 4 of arguing, new feats, new explanations, etc etc

The best would be either to summarize everything in one single post (be it OP or something else) or to make another thread explaining in detail everything that needs to be known without having to search for it.

Seeing the number of people agreeing, including two staff members, but also the number of staff members neutral/leaning toward disagreeing, it should still be a matter to discuss, so yeah a new thread would be a good fresh start.

Frankly, I don't care if in the end, TD is a thing or not, but I just hope it can be agreed upon or disagreed upon for the good reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back