• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equinox (And other Batman: The Brave and the Bold) Profiles?

CursedGentleman said:
Scooby Doo Team ups, Scooby-mite and Bat-mite squabble over who's cooler, also, Larry from Teen Titans (Robin's own fifth dimensional imp) also appears at the end of the issue.
What am I reading?

Am I on drugs?

@Imaginym

It's rather me, who should apologize, because I know one thing to keep the wall of text intact, while compressing it to reasonable space :p

By "Unknow, likely 3-A" I meant this meaning: We don't know if the red ball attack will actually destroy the universe or not, however, the context gives a strong imply that Equinox-Prime can do so. I'm assuming a baseline 3-A btw.

Unknow, likely 3-A (While not shown if it was able to do so, planned to destroy the universe and recreate it)

Is that good or?

Need to recheck this series, but I'm kinda busy

Unknow, likely 3-A (While not shown if he was able to do so, after absorbing the power of the Lords of Order and the Lords of Chaos he planned to destroy the universe and recreate it)

^ This should work :3

@Skalt711: That makes sense. @Crabwhale: DC gets silly, especially with WB/HB involved, & given that Mr. Mxyzptlk isn't the only 5th Dimensional being....

@CursedGentleman: Sounds reasonable. Other justifications could be from statements.

Before Equinox absorbed several Lords of Order & Chaos (Typhon & Nabu, & 5 unnamed from both sides.), Equinox (base) had his physical form (apparently deliberately) destroyed. Shortly after, Dr. Fate, when observing the prehistoric animals ravaging the city states that:

"The space-time continuum has been unbalanced."

Before Equinox shows up & absorbs Typhon & Nabu, Typhon, Lord of Chaos says:

Typhon: "Now free of his fleshly prison, he can tap into the same boundless energies from which we Lords of Chaos & Order derive our powers." Lords of Order & Chaos derive their powers from.

Could "boundless" be interpreted as "infinite", & isn't infinite 3-D power 3-A?

And while not 3-A, should we try to get a minimum rating for Equinox Prime? Such as via the kinetic energy of the giant form he fights in, or deflecting the Ankh beam Bat-Monolith fires that does this upon impact with the ocean?:

DeflectsThisPowerfulAttack3.png

"Boundless" is probably a metaphor. As for the minimum rating for Equinox Prime, I have no idea. Sorry.

No problem! I'm just happy to have so much help & input from you! I suppose so long as no DC Knowledgeable Members or such folks disagree, it seems reasonable to use

Unknow, likely 3-A (While not shown if he was able to do so, after absorbing the power of the Lords of Order and the Lords of Chaos he planned to destroy the universe and recreate it)

Unless someone else wants to tackle changing up Equinox's profile to account for his new tier, I'm going to edit in the changes.

Should I make a Sandbox version & ask for approval on that, in case my formatting might not be good enough, or is it okay if I just make the changes already?

Also, should his Non-Corporeality be in his Base key, his Prime key, or both? His base key's physical form being deliberately destroyed was how he got the power to go & fight & absorb the Lords of Order & Chaos, & it was the absorption that made him become Equinox Prime.

I really don't see what the need for "Unknown, likely 3-A", Him being able to destroy the universe is clear in context, and it not happening on-screen makes it the same as a vast majority of universal statements

@Andytrenom: Even though he seemed to need to charge up an attack to do it, we don't know if he finished charging, and that attack was what shattered him into 12 aspects of himself that got scattered across time and space, meaning this supposedly 3-A being has Durability less than his AP? (Unless we say BM softened him up or consider his Aspect of his Hatred that shows up later & possesses a machine later to be Equinox "surviving".)

Also, any opinion on the matter of which key(s) to put Non-Coproreality in?

Ahh. So that should be added to the weaknesses section? Something like "Equinox Prime believes himself to be balanced, & has shown that believing himself to be unbalanced would likely destabilize and weaken him"?

(Not sure on wording. If he is weakened by it, we're not sure how much, since Bat Monolith was comparable to him already, right?)

Thank you very much, Andy. I'm sorry if I've been unpleasant to you.

Also, in retrospect, Non-Corporeality may make sense for his Equinox Prime key. The justification being:

Deliberately had his physical form destroyed to "tap into the same boundless energies" that the Lords of Order and Chaos derive their powers from. Without his physical form, he travelled to the Courts of Order and Chaos and defeated and absorbed the Lords of Order and Chaos, gaining their powers.

If no one's opposed, I'll add that.

Back