• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKerf

He/Him
Okay, this is gonna be the last one. At least until I'll read IDW comics (which should be canon for EG)

So, first of all, I'm gonna create separate pages for all of the main cast.

Secondly, here are some changes that will be there.

Rainbow Dash

Breaking the Fourth Wall (here).

Flight in Pony-Up From (wings, duh)

Possible Martial Arts (here)

Acrobatics (here)

Vehicular Mastery (here)

Superspeed (this fast, can speed up even more, can create Sonic Rainboom)

Water Walking (Through her speed) (here)

Possible High to Superhuman Stamina (spend 2 days as a showma)

Her Equipment

Football ball as an Optional Equipment.

Skateboard as an Optional Equipment (here).

Motorbike as an Optional Equipment (here)

Staff of Sacanas as Optional Equipment (here)

Applejack

Marksmanship (took her 2 arrows to hit a bullseye on a moving target)

Minor Toon Force (Got so angry her face turned red and heated)

Creation of apples (here).

Her Equipment

Bow and Arrows as Optional Equipment

Fluttershy

Marksmanship (took her 3 arrows to hit a bullseye on a moving target)

Flight in Pony-Up From (wings, duh)

Mind Manipulation (Can hypnotize hamsters here)

Energy Projection (Able to shoot magic butterflies )

Animal Manipulation (here)

Summoning of Animals (here)

Her Equipment

Bow and Arrows as Optional Equipment

Pinkie Pie

Has a Dimensional Storage inside her hair (here, here, here, here, here)

Toon Force (here, here, here)

Very good hunch (Precognition (or is it Postcognition?)) (here)

Hair Manipulation (here, here)

Shapeshifting (can extend her arms here,

Breaking the Fourth Wall (here, here)

She is an ambidextrous (Maybe. here)

Energy Projection (able to shoot magic baloons)

Stealth Mastery (here)

Flight via baloons? (here) and Pony-Up (here)

Gag Teleportation (here, here, here)

Explosion Inducement into sprinkles and sweet things (here, here, here)

Possible Resistance to Telepathy (here)

Social Influencing (here)

Gravity Manipulation (here)

Can materialize love? (here)

Can spawn confetti above Rarity's head, despite her not being near (here).

Can, apparantly, create Dimensional Storages (here).

Can, apparantly, do this (which should happen in real life, considering Flash and Sunset's behavior).

High Stamina (was drumming all night without any sign of exhaustion)

Possibly doesn't need to breathe underwater (here)

Acrobatics (here, here?)

Her Equipment

A bunch of costumes into her Optional Equipment (these)

Pair of roller-skates in Optional Equipment (here, here).

Gammie in Standart Equipment

Party Cannon in the Optional Equipment (she has it even here)

Also her dimensional storage should have a lot of other unkown things, which should be noted in the Standart Equipment.

Rarity

Energy Projection (able to shoot magic crystals, also here)

Flight (here)

Creation / Energy Manipulation of Crystal shields (here)

Electricity Manipulation (can create a whip out of electricity)

Resistance to cold weather (here)

Creation (can create a boat with her crystals) (here)

Her Equipment

Pair of roller-skates in Optional Equipment (here).

Sunset Shimmer

Possibly Stealth Mastery (was able to sneak in the Crystal Empire's castle)

Minor Hair Manipulation in Demon Form (here)

Possibly Social Influencing (here, here).

Vehicular Mastery (here)

Minor Toon Force (her face turned red and started to sound like kettle)

Possible Resistance to Time Manipulation (was unaffected by Time Twirler).

Acrobatics (here)

Her Mind Reading can read water's memories, so limited Psychometry? (here)

Her Equipment

Her magic book for messaging Twilight to her Standart Equipment (It's always with her).

Twilight Sparkle (Sci-Twi)

Possible Perception Manipulation (here)

Possible Reactive Power Level or Accelerated Development (was able to significantly improve in a span of a few hours)

Resistance to Plot-Induced Stupidity (here, here)

Her Equipment

All of them

Transformation (duh)

Sound Manipulation (here, here) (Applejack and Sunset, other should scale tho)

Resistance to Mind Manipulation (weren't affected by the Dazzlings' singing, friendship reliant, Sci-Twi should scale).

Flight while Ponied-Up (here, here)

Empowerment (the more each of them using their magic abilities, the more the power of these abilities grows).

Their Geode powers will be listed either in their base forms (like: ... w/geode), or in the seperate tab.

Their Equipment

Their Smartphones in Standart Equipment.

Geode pendants in the Optional Equipment.

The Dazzlings

Transformation (here)

Possible Longevity (were banished by Starswirl 1000 years ago, but still are young).

Also I would say that their so called Summoning is actually some sort of Projection.

Weakness: Their magic doesn't work, if the victim can't hear them.

Gloriosa Daisy

Transformation (here)

Electricity Manipulation (here)

Starlight Glimmer

Possible Social Influencing (here)

Other

Also, can anyone explain to me what's up with their "Geode" transformations. Here is their Geode transformation after Everfree forest (the same was in Sunset's comic), and later they use this (which is still their Pony-Up forms). I mean, I literally can't recall any other use of the "Geode" form.

Magic-absorption device have stamina drain (although I do not know which ability it is and whether or not it work on not-equestrian magic) (here)

And the last thing. I've created a test version of Magic-aborption Device, and would like if someone would say whether it is good or bad.

Following for now, but need to get back from work before I can evaluate.

Sorry it took me a bit to respond

Dashie's abilities seem fine, though make sure to correct the spelling on snowman. Her weapons seem okay, though just say an "American Football" rather than "Football ball".

Applejack should specify that her Creation is only when ponied up.

Bit iffy on Fluttershy's marksmanship, but don't see why it can't be added. Fluttershy's other abilities will also need to specify when ponied up or with the crystal. Animal Manipulation should probably be limited Automatic Translation or Enhanced Senses since it's only about talking to animals, from my understanding

Pinkie's hunch should probably be limited clairvoyance but should specify what she did to get it. Hair Manipulation should be minor. Her controlling what Sunset saw with Telepathy isn't really a resistance, I don't think? Social Influencing is also iffy since that one example doesn't really prove anything. Her creating love frosting and the filter faces would just be creation. Her confetti thing with Rarity is likely just a mechanism she set up prior. I don't think self-sustenance should be included since it seemed more like a gag of her having a lot of lung space. Stating she has "unknown things" in her hammer space isn't really useful.

Rarity should also have Cloth Manipulation, as in the same clip for her cold resistance (which should probably be limited), she also changes Applejack's outfit.

Don't think Sci-Twi should have Perception Manipulation. Limited Accelerated Development seems okay.

Empowerment would probably be Reactive Power Level instead.

The Dazzling's Astral projection should be Avatar Creation.

Everything else seems okay, though the Device profile could use some work

Ah, I see. In my country it's just a football, so, yeah. My bad.

Yeah, I'll specify in all cases whether or not they need to be in another form.

Animal Manip - she does use them for all the tasks (manipulating, per say) so, I don't see what's wrong. Automatic Translation sounds good though.

My thoughts about Pinkie's resist to telepathy was that it is harder to read her thoughts because of the mess in her head.

Social Influencing - Huh, I see. I thought that she "influenced" Sunset to tell everything. Perhaps this is more appropriate?

Unknown things is weird yeah, I'll specify it to the things she should always have there.

Right, Cloth Manip, how did I missed it?

Yeah, I'm still pretty new in page creating.

Thanks for responding.

Right, so for stuff like the SoS and bow and arrow, I really don't like the idea of that being optional equipment. One of those things was loaned to them, and only on their person until they went back to Equestria, where I'm presuming they gave it back. The other is something literally handed out for a tournament.

"This is not to be confused with Optional Equipment, which can encompass anything that the character has owned or made use of for an extended period of time"

I'd hardly consider either of those instances "extended". Sorry, but I really feel we should make optional equipment a little bit stricter than that.

Ah, I see. In my country it's just a football, so, yeah. My bad.

Oh right, my bad. Forgot what we were talking about. It is just a Football/Soccer Ball. But yeah, my point of "Football ball" being redundant still stands.

I do agree that Pinkie could have Social Influencing, and that second example is better. Just the first one didn't seem like a good example.

Light, while I may agree about Staff of Sacanas, but since they agreed to have Marksmanship, they still need to have the necessary equipment, so that they could use this ability.

Ant, okay, got it.

Rob, so Soccer Ball it is.

Thanks for commenting, everyone.

@Medeus

Robot972 seems to make sense, yes.

@MrKerf

No problem.

Back