• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Persona 5 Revisions (Formerly known as Yaldy (Personaugh) revisions (Mostly hax))

To be fair the files are just outdated, rather than poorly made. Our quality standard has improved signidicantl over time. Especially in how we detail powers/abilities.

We're a far cry away from the days of Multi-Megaversal VSBW u.u

Personas should have intangibility, and Persona users non-physical interaction to go with it. Asterius is almost always phasing through the ground, and yet Personas and their users can still damage it.

I wanna say Non-Corporeal for Personas, since they are born from Mind and Soul, and the Soul in persona is immaterial. But I am not sure we have a source on this.

Personas/Shadows are non-corporeal. They lack a physical form and they exist in non-corporeal realms, all of which are extensions of the collective unconscious.

Now that I think about, with Ren at Low 2-C, suddenly a lot of his Personas claims can be taken literally without being massive outliers. Considering his Personas are representations of myths and legends as perceived by the Collective Unconscious of humanity, wouldn't that make them scale to their mythological feats when inside the Metaverse?

I guess Mada can literally swallow the universe.

So, something has been bugging me for some time

You see, mementos is the collective unconscious as stated by morgana

and philemon and nyarlathotep were both said to embody the collective unconscious

however, after yaldabaoth's defeat, mementos is presumably gone

does this mean that philemon and nyarlathotep are gone too? Because that sounds too absurd to me,

No mementos isn't actually fully gone.

Heck I think we can see the phantom theives in mementos in the third semester.

mementos' ruler is gone.

Mementos and the Metaverse is a part of the Collective Unconscious, they aren't the same thing. Just like how Tartarus and the TV World were only parts of the CU. The Cognitive World is what refers to the Collective Unconscious.

Doesn't the Phantom Thieves surviving Yaldabaoth's EE technically qualify as Mid-Godly regen...? I mean, their bodies, minds and souls were very clearly erased yet those things were just as clearly restored by the time they woke up in the Velvet Room.

Hardly any time had passed, too, seeing as Sojiro travelled from Yongen-Jaya to Shibuya Crossing in the same amount of time it took for the PTs to get erased, wake up in the Velvet Room, pull themselves together one by one, get exposition from Lavenza and Igor, make it through Qlipoth World and fight Yaldabaoth.

I just wanna jump in and say I made a new Satanael Render for Joker's Profile, could anyone add it
Satanael Full Body

Back