• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Persona 5 Revisions (Formerly known as Yaldy (Personaugh) revisions (Mostly hax))

Uuuugghhh... It was a massive pain, but I managed to clean up Ren's profile to make the wordier parts easier to understand and less grating on the eyes.

Solacis said:
Uuuugghhh... It was a massive pain, but I managed to clean up Ren's profile to make the wordier parts easier to understand and less grating on the eyes.
you're doing god's work.

The only thing left for P5 that I can think of is discussing an upgrade for mid game key given BBB range easily eclipses a Mag cloud.

Nah.

Early-game is Kamoshida and Madarame. Mid-game encompasses Kaneshiro and Futaba's Palaces. Late-game is Okumura and Niijima. End-game is Shido and Yaldy.

If anything, we only have to upgrade speed for the Late Game keys to an even higher-end MFTL+. But that requires a calc.

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
Oh I just remembered, we should prolly make a rendered image of the HG and make a tabber on Yaldy's page
I'll do it. I made the render for Mercurius anyway.

Solacis said:
@Dr. whiteee "MSS"?
Multi-Solar System. The current standing is based on Okumura creating/passively maintaining the size of his dimension. I am referring to his boss attack Big Bang Blast. The animation shows a mag cloud and countless stars, which the blast easily eclipses in scope. Mag clouds are lower end galaxy sized.

speed is hundreds of millions x speed of light ranging from 200's to 450. I gotta guy who calced it on my home forum.

Solacis said:
Your service is invaluable for the persona fanbase.

@Dr White

Without the size of the galaxy, 4-A is generally safe. It is the standard to everyone.

https://youtu.be/NcB0da8f8J8?t=1045

Also, Magnetic Clouds are low end galaxy sized, but 4-A IS low end galaxy level. We overlap the two.

3-C comes from the energy needed to wipe away at least half of our galaxy,

Plus, Magnetic Clouds can be very small compared to galaxies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Magellanic_Cloud

So no, At least 4-A is the safest.

Not to intrude, but it was a pet peeve of mine seeing nicely contrsucted profiles without a quote. I'll start with Yusuke, since he's got none.

"A breathtaking sight... Imitations they may be, but together, they make a fine spectacle... Though the flowers of evil blossom, be it known... Abominations are fated to perish!"
~
Yusuke Kitagawa

"This is my other self!"
~
Fox

"Have you finally come to your senses? How foolishly you averted your eyes from the truth...A deplorable imitation indeed...Best you part from that aspect of yourself! Let us now forge a contract...I am thou, thou art I...The world is filled with both beauty and vice...It is time you teach people which is which!" ~ Goemon to Fox

"Kamu Susano-o!" ~ Fox Summoning Kamu Susano-o.

So I know im not so informed when it comes to this research stuff but when Persona 5 the Royal comes out it would also count for feats since it's basically another alternate timeline like the different endings in P5, right? And I know there's not a whole lot of information but the trailer shows Futaba dropping bombs and other things from her persona that do damage and she also fought the holy grail andtook hits from Yaldabaoth so is it possible she may be upgraded too? If she's not already comparable to the other Thieves...

Scribble.nerd said:
Other then the fact we have a new phantom thief, we dont know anything about the game. It is best to wait.

But usually, if there is a better feat, we accept it.

Is there anything in the games that warrant giving Persona-users Resistance to Soul Manip? Seeing as Personas come from "the sea of thy soul", you'd think that all of those passive affinities and defenses apply when someone tries to affect said soul...

Not to mention how the series seems to equalize mind and soul. "Spirit Drain" drains SP and the standard SP recovery items are explicitly named with souls in mind, the same applies to practically every piece of equipment with the word "soul" in it. Then there's the "Mind Choker" accessory that boosts SP yet based on the description, does so by strengthening the mind.

What about the second point, though? The series seems to equalize the mind and soul as implied through the various items in-game. The Personas specifically use soul energy to cast spells, too.

Solacis said:
I wanna chalk it up to flowery language, but yes.

Mind = Soul in personaverse.

If we had Lifedrain and Mind Drain/Break on this wiki, I would say maybe Minor Resistance could be fine but I wanna hear more thoughts on this.

I mean, if the Personas hurt other Personas, that's basically soul manip, no? Likewise, Personas being a manifestation of one's soul would basically mean that the user's resistance to soul manip would scale to their durability, yes?

Solacis said:
We don't equate it for stands, and we don't do it for personas either.

Plus, you can sort of seperate the 'persona' and the 'soul' of a user.

I want to hear more thoughts.

I actually dont think p3 and p4 cast has non physical interaction but they should. Neutral on Soul Manipulation.

Eh, it was an idea. I don't mind either way, but it would make Persona users stronger, which I'm all for.

Yes. There's no distinction between "heart" and soul in many Japanese media. The Phantom Thieve obviously aren't stealing real hearts, they are changing people's souls/minds.

All Persona users should have it. Form P1 to P5. Shadows are literally manifestations of the heart and they are only found in non physical realms that are part of the human subconscious.

I just thought it better to wait until the upcoming series-wide revisions before editing the older profiles. To get them all in one fell swoop.

Oh. Well yeah you're right it is better to wait. Thy Persona blawg should be up by next month.

Back