• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Creature (Spore) vs. Indominus Rex (Jurassic Park)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Epic should have this. Even if they are in the same tier, the Epic can take hits from multiple AT turrets and keep fighting, the IR hasn't took anything like this (it did tanked a missile though). There is also the fact that all of the abilities of a wild creature can be used by the Epic too. So it has the edge in versatility as well.

Aight, read about Epic. Epic does have flight, fire, etc. advantage. But still, Indominus can camouflage, and is a whole lot smarter, despite possible insanity. I'd sayyyy Indominus wins?

Indominus's stealth is only useful when dealing with thermal sensors. The Velociraptor pack was able to track her down following her smell

Kaltias said:
Indominus's stealth is only useful when dealing with thermal sensors. The Velociraptor pack was able to track her down following her smell
Hiding thermal temperature due to frog DNA is what she used, actually. She used camouflage later in the forest to surprise the ACU pack, but I suppose I see your point. Theoretically speaking however, I'm not saying she did but theoretically, knew that the humans and the velociraptors were coming and was counting on it?

She was probably counting on it, but I don't think that she could prevent herself from having any kind of smell.

True. But if they were in close proximity, if Epic could smell her, wouldn't her scent be everywhere in its persective since she was really close or is it strong enough to exactly pinpoint the location in meters, feet, inches, etc.? Really, I don't know its capabilities but yes, let's assume for now Epic has the sense of smell equal to a trained raptor's. ...actually, now that I think about it, the raptor pack knew that Indominus was right in front of them and they were pretty damn close.

The Epic Creature should win a bit handily. There's honestly nothing stopping it from just projectile spamming and eventually overwhelm the I. Rex.

You know you can turn an Non-player-Captain Epic in the Adventure editor, so you can have an Epic Creature with High Tech-Alien-Weapons, (Energy Shield, Flight, Super sprint, Super Regenerationn, stannima, turning invisible, incredible physical damage , laser blasts, venom, freezing, mind control, Rockets, an swarm of mutant bees... what an an Indominus rex do against something like that?

Even an Normal Epic with high end Body Parts would stomp Indominus Rex... It also can Fly an shoot fire balls at him, or overpower him in close combat...

Besides Epic Creatures can have sneak level 5 which allows them to walk next to any other creature without being noticed, its million times better than what indominus Rex has...

An Epic Creature with good Performance wins without question, they can attack and destroy entire cities an Indominus rex cannot do that...

Voting for Epic Creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back