• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Utenok

I don't think there is a power for "able to copy statistics amplification" but we can probably treat it as a sort of very limited power mimicry

Information Analysis. The page is done. What should we consider the users of the ability? "Information Analysis Users"? As to not clash with "Information Users".

And I agree, copying Statistic Amplification seems like a limited Power Mimicry.

Maybe they could be called "Analysers"?

For Akron's Regenerationn, probably the best is High-Mid because he regenerated from turning into dust when he returned in BH2.

As we kinda lost this specific point while talking, how should we classify Akron's immortality (can reincarnate, but can still be killed each time and needs a lot of time to come back)?

Thank you for the help. "Information Analysis Users" should be fine.

My proposal for Akron's immortality is Type 1 and 3 with High-Mid Regenerationn. He turns into what appears to be dust/smoke the first time you kill him, and he is fine (and he is stronger) during Bullet Heaven 2. Type 1 is because he lived for billions of years

If a character created another character, the former should have the powers of the latter? Namely, would Godcat have Akron's power as she created him?

We generally avoid that kind of scaling AFAIK, since we had an issue with Arceus having the powers of the Pokemon he created.

It is kind of weird to have Akron as a hax machine and leave Godcat kind of bare, though..

Maybe we should add a note saying "as she created Akron she could possibly have similar powers"? Simon the Digger has something similar on his profile because he is more powerful than the Anti Spiral.

Personally, I wouldn't be against it since Akron was just a gift to humanity Godcat created, it be weird for a minor gift to have surpassed their creator.

Also, the Immortality and Regen look good.

We are almost done. What about the "Regen" status being considered as low regen, Syphon as Anti-Magic Power Nullification and Dispel as Statistics Amplification Negation?

Also, do you think that the scan about the Schwarzschild radius and the "energy too dense" that I posted earlier renders legit to use mass-energy conversion for the Verse?

In-Game Regen would be healing. I'm okay your idea for Syphon and Dispel make sense.

I dunno personally, LordXcano is more knowledgeable on this stuff than me.

LordXcano said that he thinks it enables mass-energy calculations for the verse

@Darkanine

Maybe a good start to scale the size would be to measure the size of a Cosmic Monolith, as it occupy exactly one square of space

As for Godcat, I think that we should make a separate key for the mechas and place the normal avatars at "Unknown", while the mechas are scaled from Akron. The main reason why I think this is that the avatars are immensely above the party. You can barely hit them, and if you manage to do it, the damage is still insignificant.

Also, as much as it pains me to say this, I think it was wrong to give Akron the 4-A rating. As I explained in the comment of the calculation, we can't be sure that those stars are actually here, because space-time is distorted. It would be better to calculate the black hole feat and then rate him as that (the "possibly 3-A" can remain though).

Idk about giving the players resistance to void manipulation. They did survived the vacuum, but Akron probably didn't wanted to erase them right away, he likely wanted to kill them and consume their powers.

Would that count as life force absorption for Akron though?

Can I ask for this thread to be highlighted? I don't feel comfortable making such a big revision while it's basically just a conversation between me and Darkanine. I would prefer if someone else checked it as well.

Darkanine is authorised to accept revisions, if other staff members do not disagree. This is likely not an important enough verse to highlight the thread though.

@Dark

What do you think about the latest suggestions I made?

Oh sorry for the late reply. Kind of forgot yesterday..

Anyway, the changes look good so far, except I'm not sure if we ca scale Godcat's abilities like that, unless she's explicitly shown them.

Going by the comments left on the blog, I assume you also think removing the 4-A stats from the characters until the Black Hole calc is performed, correct? If so, I can agree with that (I think they should still be 4-C given the sun, but that's up to you).

I mean, I think it's safer to put them at the tier given by the black hole calc because there's no real way to know what's actually inside of that pocket dimension. Maybe instead of "possibly 4A to 3A" it would be better to simply have "possibly 3A"? Because I tried to do a few calcs using various assumed distances and I found:

Large star if we only consider the distance between Akron and the entrance.

SS if we consider it to include all the way to Saturn.

MSS if it includes all the Solar System.

Galaxy if we consider all the stars.

Universe because of the statement.

I think that the black hole feat should serve as the new minimum, and "possibly up to 3A" as the maximum.

By the way, i'm currently replaying EBF4, i'll keep an eye open to see if Godcat says something implying that she could have the same powers as Akron (would probably take a few days, I just defeated the Praetorian).

Haven't found anything about Godcat having the same powers as Akron. Too bad.

Is it okay to add the Powers and Abilities? For the tier revision i'd wait until the black hole calculation is accepted

Aight.

One last thing. Think Matt should have Fear Manipulation via Fright and Screamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back