• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enuo upgrade to 2-A (Final Fantasy V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
Case and point, Enuo needs two keys: One for his wizard form, and one for when he embodies the power of the Void. Currently, he is rated as At least 5-A, possibly 3-C, and that should still apply for his wizard form, as the Sealed Weapons were able to defeat his physical body, but later, when he fights the Warriors of Light in the Sealed Temple, he is shown to have just as much (if not more) control over the Void as Neo Exdeath, and proves to be a much more formidable boss, with higher HP and attack and the capability to use all of Exdeath's skills, including Grand Cross, where Neo Exdeath nullifies the laws of the universe, with no chargeup time.

According to the FFWiki:

"One thousand years ago Enuo, an immortal wizard, traded his immortality for control over the Void. With the power of nothingness under his control, he wreaked havoc across Planet R. Eventually he was defeated by the power of the twelve Sealed Weapons and consumed by the Void. The Void was contained in the Interdimensional Rift, and the Crystals of element that sustain the world were split so the world itself would split into two.

Once the planet was split, the entrance to the Rift became caught out of reach in the space between the worlds, so that no evil could use the dark power of the Void again. Though he was consumed by the Void, Enuo's essence lives on in the Sealed Temple within the Void itself."

I propose this for the tiering:

At least Large Planet level, likely Galaxy level (A demonic warlock like Exdeath who, like the former, controlled the Void and required the Sealed Weapons to defeat) | Multiverse level+ (After being consumed by the Void, World R split into two, creating the Interdimensional Rift, and Enuo resided at the Sealed Temple, gaining power over the Void and reaching a new level of existence. In the battle against him, he can use all of Neo Exdeath's attacks, including Grand Cross, which was noted to "oppose the laws of the universe", and proves a much deadlier foe than the former)

Basically he scales to Exdeath and for all the same reasons. Before you say being consumed by the Void is not something that happened to Exdeath, it was, which leads to Neo Exdeath's apotheosis:

Neo Exdeath [and was agreed to being] is also being upgraded, they also both receives the Infinite Speed from the Cloud of Darkness.

I'd be fine with that. He should gain Omnipresence in his Void form scaling from Neo Exdeath if NE keeps that in his second key.

I don't see any reason to disagree.

Seems like enough people agree with this. Should I add it to Enuo's profile? (Along with the Infinite speed in regular form and Omnipresence in 2-A form?)

Also, is he missing any hax?

I disagree with Infinite speed. It involves scaling from a character from a different game.

Omnipresence is fine though, and I don't think he's missing hax beyond Void Manip/Type 5 Immortality/Nonxistent Physiology and that jazz.

Go for the upgrade, Aeyu. :)

I also disagree with the Omnipresent for the Base Forms since they have nothing for that rating.

I think i made a mistake for removing Neo Exdeath Omnipresent speed since he became one with the void.

I'm a little late, but where does it specifically say infinite number of universes, or realities or something along those lines? I support this anyway, but I just don't see from the OP or blog were it elaborates.

Does this also make FF5 the strongest FF Verse?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked up Dissidia stuff. This is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back