• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enoch vs. Observer

Observer is due for an update soon but I doubt that'll change the verdict here, which is probably indefinitely inconclusive. They can't kill each other and at worse can just incapacitate the other.

Alright, I'll count your vote on inconclusive. i suppose this can stay since the result wouldn't really change either way.

I actually think Remnant would be a more fitting match for Enoch considering both of them are black holes and stuff but... e h

Although, Enoch's page is currently unfinished in regards to her Powers and Ability, so... I guess this thread could be "halted" until i finish her page?

Well, Observer is also black hole adjacent.

And until Observer's is updated!

Back