• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enji Todoroki fights one horny boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seem Black win this....with speed and fire heat resistence and more tier level (Country)

Enji keep weaker when he use more power so it draining him when He fight Unstopable Black

He had No chance in this....T^T

How good is Black's fire resistance? If it's able to help against Endeavor's flames then Endeavor will have to resort to his cqc and flame propulsion physical attacks like Jet Burn. Though idk Black's fighting style and capabilities

Tier: 8-B | 8-B | 8-B | Low 6-B | At least Low 6-B, possibly far higher

Name:
Diablos | HC Diablos | Gilded Diablos | Black Diablos | HC Black Diablos | Bloodbath Diablos | Varusaburosu

Black has Low 6 - B (Not 8 - B Diablos | HC Diablos | Gilded Diablos)

Enji had lower tier and his power not unlimit (8-B with Hellflame)

so 8-B with Hellflame vs Low 6 - B Fire Heat Resistence?

Enji Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Was able to hear a sonic boom long before Izuku, Bakugou, and Todoroki could), Fire Manipulation, Limited Flight, Danmaku (Can create multiple fire spears to overwhelm his opponents and cut things into small pieces), Resistance to Fire (Is stated to be resistant to other types of fire and can handle the heat of his own flames)

Attack Potency: Unknow physically, City Block level+ with Hellflame (Destroyed half of a skyscraper)

(He dont had piercing and cutting power)

Black Has Attack Potency: Small Country Level+ (Should be at least as strong as other Elder Dragon-level monsters like Deviljho and Dreadking Rathalos)

Weaknesses: Weak to Water, becomes more susceptible to attacks when enraged, but it becomes much faster and more powerful

Intelligence: High (Has a higher weakness to the Dragon Element, which directly attacks the mind, than the average hunter: Diablos has -15% resistance, while the average hunter has 0% resistance)

Durability: Small Country Level+

(Enji Durability: City Block level (Can take attacks from High-End even when brutally injured. Withstood being thrown this hard with little damage. Superior to Best Jeanist), City Block level+ against fire attacks (Able to withstand the heat of his own flames, which he states builds up inside of him after every serious attack he uses)

This is what Diablos' key looks like Key: Diablos/HC Diablos/Gilded Diablos | Black Diablos | HC Black Diablos | Bloodbath Diablos | Varusaburosu

8-B | 8-B | 8-B | Low 6-B | At least Low 6-B, possibly far higher

By your logic HC Black 6B and Blooodbath is at least 6B then what's Varusaburosu's tier

Other than the Sheer Survivability of Monster Hunter monsters who can fight even when completely Mutilated? Diablos is physically more powerful than Ratholos who is 2x Baseline City Block level, can amp itself 2x by getting Enraged which recharges it's stamina completely and can stun him by Roaring. That's a pretty effective combo of things don't you think?

What I find hilarious is that Diablos has High Intelligence while Enji has Above Average Intelligence. Also Higher Lifting Strength which every single Monster uses to try and pin the opponent they fight and kill them. Plus Fire Resistance and High-Low Regen.

Enji intelligence should be higher. I already said that at least 2 times and he should be gifted and maybe even a genius at least in combat. It seems that Diablos has comparable Defense but lower AP since he's 4 times baseline which should be like 40 tons and Enji's fire output is 70 tons and his Defense is 40 tons. He's fought an opponent with far higher Regenerationn capabilities before. It seems his only advantage is Fire Resistance and Lifting Strength. I don't know about stamina though.

What does High intelligence even mean compared to the tiers listed on this wiki? Endeavour still has the AP advantage since he's 70 tons to Diablos's 40 tons, unless Diablos has displayed sufficient heat resistance to withstand over 70 tons of energy its likely gonna be killed by the heat and if not Endeavour could decapitate it with Jet Burn or Hell Spider. Stun can be countered by releasing flames from his entire body since he can use them to move himself or even just to drive Diablos back.

His heat resistance is good enough to where being blasted by massive fireballs from Rathians are just annoying. So pretty good fire resistance. Until Enji has Gifted or Genius then Diablos unironically outsmarts him. Also, it does like to dig underground to sneak up on it's enemies like it does against Rathian in the turf war.

And like I said Diablos can fight even when it's been completely mutilated with both horns broken off, holes punched through it's wings, tail cut off and limbs broken and it will still try to kill you. And it's stamina gets completley recharged when it gets enraged so that's another issue.

You haven't explained what High intelligence means vs the tier listed on the wiki please explain with evidence.

Ok so Diablo can survive 20 ton flames how is that comparable to Endeavour's 70 ton flames? Also fighting with broken horns and holes in its wings won't mean much when it's decapitated or incinerated.

Let's lay some things down real quick.

HC Black Diablos is 8-B via scaling to base-level Giadrome, whom Diablos even in base form is >>. In truth, an HC Black Diablos will quite literally almost one-shot the 20 ton beast he scales to. AP difference isn't huge and Diablos won't be floored as much as one would think. Furthermore, he is resistant to fire from the get-go, meaning he will be taking wildly reduced fire damage.

I don't think it's totally unreasonable to point out that Diablos' fighting style in particular is an excellent counter to Enji, as a lot of the time Diablos is just underground, charging up from below, slamming enemies around a bit, repeat. 50% of the time Diablos just can't be hit by Enji whereas Enji can be hit by Diablos, who we have established is far and beyond the 20.20 ton feat done by the fodder monster.

Stamina does indeed come into play as well. Diablos regenerates stamina by becoming angry. Meanwhile, Enji may have high stamina, but it costs him his strength- "Continuous use of his abilities raises his body temperature".

It isn't entirely unreasonable for Diablos to overcome Enji based on these facts and a few other less notable ones I can cover briefly (Lacks the range to deal with Diablos' mobility, Diablos' Sound Manipulation stuns people with normal hearing so let's fantasize about what it does to someone like Enji, etc).

I'm voting Diablos for now.

Enji can just boost himself high in the air to counter the coming up the grown advantage. Enji with his own mobility can just dodge his stun roar. Enji can honestly just stay in the air and snip Diablos so he can come up from the grown hit him a couple of times and after a while the beast will be down considering his fire resistance is kinda bad. Also I'm just going off the knowledge that Diablo also gets a 2 times defense right ? Otherwise he's basically always going to be hurt a lot and it would hurt his mobility a lot.

That's great but he doesn't have instant knowledge of this, nor is it like Diablos can't just... you know, shout him back down. So flying isn't an option when he's being stun bonked.

The most you can assume of Diablos is around 40 tons even if it oneshots a 20 ton monster that doesn't mean a ton here Endeavour has a notable AP advantage. He'll still be pierced and sliced apart by Endeavour's attacks.

Endeavour can take hits from Diablos and wouldn't just stand around while it's burrowing towards him and he can't see it. Endeavour could even just take pot shots by blasting his attacks at the ground to hit it his moves can cleave skyscrapers apart after all.

Endeavour has the range to deal with its mobility he cut a skyscraper into many person sized chunks while it was falling midair and is superior to the likes of Deku and Bakugo in mobility.

Sora and buff riku said:
He has enough defense to take the first hit and plan out from there and how much does his shout actually cover and what's it's range ?
I mean. Shouting range? How far away can you hear a very loud shout?

As for Sir Goldfish Profile Pic. Notable AP advantage by your own admission is 2x, which isn't actually a ton on this site. It's far from one shot, much less a stomp. So no. It isn't a notable advantage, it's fairly typical for that to be overcome.

That's great but it still doesn't actually stop it from happening. Skyscrapers are not the earth. Comparing the two is foolish. You can't cleave apart the ground as easily as you might a skyscraper due to the connecting bits.

Really digging in on this skyscraper thing eh? They both have the same range category, tens of meters.

Current votes btw...

Diablos: 4 (Witchakorn, Ionislite, SOULOFCINDER, Bambers)

Enji: 2 (Creative name, Sora)

It is quite notable when Endeavour can pretty much oneshot 40 ton characters like High End.

Concrete vs say dirt or normal rock? Along with the fact I doubt Diablos is going tens of meters below ground.

If they're both tens of meters Diablos will have to be in range to deal any damage also when I said Range I meant Endeavour's attacks have a relatively wide range.

@Creative Slicimg tens of meters through a skyscraper is wildly different than slicing tens of meters into the ground. The supporting materials come into play. Prove Enji can fire deep into the ground, I guess.

You've still failed to counter any points I've provided and instead linger on tens of meters of range, something they both have and Diablos is more capable of abusing.

Yeah naw. Tell me why Enji wouldn't notice a big dinodragon thing going into the ground ? Why wouldn't he feel at least some type of vibrations in the ground to tell that if he stays there for long on the ground he's in some danger. You cat like Diablo is the most unpredictable thing on the planet. It might catch him off guard the first time for a surprise and that's about it. After that first one it will be basically be useless.

I did bring up points I said Endeavour has oneshot a 40 ton character before so he could just get one shot on Diablos and decapitate it. Did you just ignore that?

I also said Diablos isn't likely to be going tens of meter or more below ground along with the fact Endeavour has enhanced senses he could likely hear Diablos coming and get out of the way.

How is Diablos more capable of abusing their range than Enji.

> Be Sora and buff riku

> See opposing debate

> Immediately shift to strawman to defend points that were never mentioned or used

Outstanding
The fact is I didn't say Enji wouldn't notice. I'm saying that your total lack of understanding of what you're talking about means your point is invalid. Slicing a skyscraper across tens of meters is wildly different than slicing the ground across tens of meters. Every defense points out AP (which isn't a huge gap at all), range (they are literally both tens of meters lol), and Enji flying (see: Enji being deafened-stunned). Either counter my points or stop having imaginary debates.

As for Creative. That's great, but we've known that for a long time, the AP gap still isn't actually significant when this site has 7.5x AP gap needed for true one shot. Yeah, Diablos one-shots creatures > the 20.2 ton AP. Cool. That doesn't actually change any facet of this conversation whatsoever since AP was discussed many posts ago. So if by ignore you mean already covered quite a while ago that you just failed to read, then yeah, sure.

Thanks for the opinion.

Sound manipulation bonking Enji around? Literally the equivalent of a yell rendering Enji defenseless for a chunk of time? Like I also mentioned, quite some time ago?

Why would Enji just wait for the damn Dino to just shout at him ? He's going to use that time to attack it which would stop that from happening. Mixed with the fact the Dino's surprise attack can only really hit him one time before it comes useless. Hey the AP is still 2 times (not to mention that it only becomes like 40 tons when it's raging). What's basically going to happen in a fight is Diablo goes underground but then Enji just goes into the air. After somehow seeing this it will then just shout out of nowhere. Enji then while its just trying to do something attacks it and interrupt it from happening. This goes on for a while especially with the recharging stamina but after all of that it will still go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back