• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enji Todoroki fights one horny boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the damn dino not just do the shout since literally it requires opening one's mouth? There isn't "time". It's a shout, not a projectile, not a punch lol. It's a shout. So no. It isn't useless. AP being 2x means literally zilch when that's ages away from one-shot and dino has literally every other advantage.

You're describing a scenario I've already countered. Stop living in the past, son, the future is bright and shiny. How this plays out is fight starts, Diablos uses dig, super effective, Enji uses fly, Diablos uses roar, super effective, Enji has become paralyzed and may not move, Diablos uses Body Slam, enemy Enji has fainted. You receive 681 pokebucks.

Thank you, thank you, you're too kind.

Thank you for being very condescending nice touch. It would help to know how much distance they start off at and what environment there in but that's just okay. Anyway again it's like the digging underground after it's first use it's useless since Enji after that (your way of describing the fight makes it seems like he gets one-shouted and how long does the stun even last is it like 1 second or 30 seconds) because after the first roar Enji's just going to focus on the thing that makes him stunned being the mouth in which burning it from the inside out like High-End. Simple. Enji counters digging with "flying" and stunning by burning its mouth.

I'm being condescending because you're refusing to discuss anything other than points already discussed or, alternatively, points that nobody ever made.

SBA says they start off at max distance one of them can attack from to a maximum of 4 km. So both of them being in tens of meters range means... they start tens of meters away.

That's awesome, but first off, it isn't useless, and second off, it won't really be needed much more than the first time. The stun is in the neighborhood of thirty seconds but likely shorter (I don't know the exact time). Also like... what lol. "Oh yeah after being knocked into the air then literally crippled by sound thanks to his awesome enhanced senses he'll simply devise a plan to incinerate the vocal cords of the diablos specifically by putting the flame inside of him, obvi".

This thread is a treasure.

Well I mean multiple people are use to being around Mike and Jiro wasn't completely stunned and she could still keep going so I don't see why he's going to be crippled to the point where he couldn't just think of something to counter his shout's.

The point is he's going to be stunned and in agony from this things roar for about 20 seconds. More than enough for Diablos to stab the shit out of him.

I already said that Jiro who also has enchanted senses could still think and process things while listening to Mic so again not much of a problem. Enji would still avoid Diablo with little to no problems. Even if he gets somehow pierced in the chest he would still be able to move as seen when he already did this in his fight with High-End.

I also just realized this is HC Black Diablos and not Base Diablos. This version is stronger than normal and has a massive Wind Shield whenever it roars so that's useful.

So that's Migue79, Mr. Bambu, Ionliosite, DeathNoodles and I. That's 5 for HC Black Diablos.

And Sora and buff riku and Inswrt creative name here 12 for Enji.

Mr. Bambu said:
@Sora and buff riku

The roar on its own is literally six seconds and you are stunned for some time after that, I assume you're watching a video with a Hunter who has prepared anti-stun equipment, which can lessen or outright negate the effects of a roar.
Actually Monster Hunter World vastly decreased the amount of time the character is stunned. Sound stuns, regular seeing stars, and staggers were all shortened by a lot.

However the profiles use all Monster Hunter games, so the stun will last the average amount of time throughout the series; which is long enough for Diablos to just wack Enji to death.

I'm honestly surprised I'm voting Diablos, but they're a pain in the butt for a reason in Monster Hunter, and those same reasons screw Enji over pretty bad.

Wasn't aware, I've only played MHW. So... filthy casul, I guess.

That said my point stands, even the roar alone is six seconds animation wise, and you don't suddenly un-stun the second you stop roaring. I don't know where he got five seconds from but that was just outright wrong unless somebody had Earplugs.

As of Keeweed's vote, yeah

Ah...Guy.... I am The First Vote XD (Yes i Vote Him HC Diablos)

Fire heat resistence dont Exist in Final Fantasy X (Only Fireproof)

So anythings that Had fireproof can get 0 Damage from all Fire Element Attack (No exception)

Yes it couter Enji pretty Hard (Ifrit Consider Fire Eater Canon)

Some Enemys had Fire Eater or Fireproof that couter enji too (Fire AP Cant Do anythings)

In Monster Hunter that Kind of Proof Or Eater dont exist. (Still Got Damage or Reduce Damage)

In FFX No... U Cant Use AP on Element Proof or Eater Characters (O Damage) 100%

AP = Useless

Yeah...Only Ifrit is Canon to Has FireEater. (All Fire Element Attack Heal him)

So Many Element Monsters or Enemys like..... Flan ETC. Element Kind of Creatures.

Element Eater Or Proof confirm by Lulu teaching Tidus in story about all Element Enemys. (Canon)

Even Low Level Enemys can have it. ( 0 Damage or Healing it)

Even Rikku Teach tidus about customize your equipment that useful to couter anything.(Canon)

that when the Element Proof and Eater come in to play.(Thunder Plain and Macalania Area)

If u go to any element area just customize your equipment.(Chill)

Or Yuna just summon Element Eater Aeons(Ifrit shiva Xion) Fire Ice Thunder Eater (Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back