• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending a bad year with a bad match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well.

Speed is equalised. Terumi is in first key, Dovah is in Dragonborn DLC. SBA otherwise

The End Has Come: 0

Fus Ro Dah!: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
The Dovahkiin goes "Kirito" with Dawnbreaker and Sword of Jyggalag or Umbra and Shadowrend/Dawnfang+Duskfang, while wearing the Savior's Hide/Lord's Mail/Ebony Mail at the same time of wearing the Crusader's Relics. The hero creates multiple perfect duplicates through Skull of Corruption.

The Dovahkiin can alternatively use Thu'um to become ethereal against all cosmic hax as well as probably banishing his foes to Oblivion.

Terumi has passive low 1-C hax. The Dovahkiin instantly dies as soon as the fight starts.

Last edited:
I wasn't really caring about this, it was just to end 2020 with a bad match idea tbh. Would Terumi's first key make any difference?

Last I checked Terumi’s passives have enough range to kill you with the SBA range and both his keys have low 1-C passives. He can just us his low 1-C hax as ap in his second key, while in his first key it is just the potency of his abilities.

Terumi’s passives in the key we are using (second key) apparently have low 1-C range, but in his first key they only have a couple of meters of range. So Terumi should be switched to his first key.

Last edited:
Scan for the passives having that much range?
Seems kinda sus.

In the first key, metaphysics might handle it if I am interpreting it right.

So he goes from having Low 1-C range to a couple of metres?

469.gif

Should point out even if Terumi’s passive don’t reach the Dovahkiin, his hax is still low 1-C and all of his resistances are low 1-C so the Dovahkiin only has a single win condition (terumi’s resistances should be higher than the Staff of Magnus power absorption), which probably won’t work. The Dovahkiin BFR is the only thing that can properly effect Terumi and last time it was discussed it was never concluded if the BFR has a time limit or not (it has a time limit in game that has no contradiction in lore but people said the BFR having a time limit should be a gameplay).

Last edited:
The Dovahkiin BFR is the only thing that can properly effect Terumi and last time it was discussed it was never concluded if the BFR has a time limit or not (it has a time limit in game that has no contradiction and lore but people said the BFR having a time limit should be a gameplay).
Sorry for not responding earlier I was watching a movie. Glass told me the reason Terumi’s passives in his second key has low 1-C range is because it effects the entirely of a low 1-C space (if you want a direct scan I’ll ask about it tomorrow). When it comes to the BFR, as I said earlier it probably has a time limit, so the Dovahkiin’s only win condition may not even work.

It was never resolved last time, even when a thread was made on on it. I don’t think a character should win when their only win condition only possibly works. Especially when Terumi does anything but stand still and he wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back