• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His profile currently lists him as 70 tons due to this, however the feat was done with Flashfire not his normal flames here and here he damages High End with his base flames and doesn't outright burn him to nothing so he should be listed as 8B due to scaling to High End and 8B+ with Flashfire Fist

Bakugou's Howitzer Impact should be listed in his AP section since he oneshot Todoroki with it and also the description of it on his page should be edited since it's never stated or implied anywhere in the series that it absorbs oxygen and his use againt Todoroki contradicts that since he didn't put out his flames.

What? Only Prominence Burn vaporizes High-End, what are you talking about? His other moves clearly go straight through High-End's body, even his weakest Jet Burn does.

The first scan is him using his reverse thrust, he's not attacking. The second scan has him using Flashfire Jet Burn and it easily goes through High-End's arm. High-End never tanks any of Endeavor's flames.

If you mean Bakugou should have a higher for his maximum blasts than I agree. Howitzer isn't even his strongest blast, his strongest attack hurts himself.

His reverse thrust isn't a flashfire technique and is just his basic flames I'm saying his base non focused flames should be 42 tons due to being able to hurt High End while his Flashfire (his focused flames and what he used to cut up the skyscraper should be 70 tons).

Had the attack been Jetburn it would've burned the arm away or at least done more damage since two pages later his arm is still burned but mostly fine.

Howitzer is his strongest since it hurts him as shown here (note the throb sound effect as he's getting up) and the Howitzer is stated to be his large blasts just with spin added.

I'm saying the thrust wasn't meant to hurt High-End, heck Endeavor said that he put all of the power he could into that thrust. It was Jet Burn, you know High-End has regen right?

Though I have a problem with Endeavor's calc using fragmentation for a cutting attack. Either way Endeavor is probably getting an upgrade that'll make this irrelevant.

I don't care enough to argue about Bakugo, either way his Howitzer is higher than his normal AP. Though it shouldn't say Howitzer, just higher with his maximum power or something.

I know the reverse thrust wasn't intended to injure him but it still burned part of his arm away and wasn't one of Endeavor's Flashfire techniques just him releasing fire. I know he regenerates but his arms was still falling apart and burned and had barely regenrated from it and his Jetburn should've torn through his entire arm and shown more intense flames coming from the back of his arm. It also still doesn't debunk that his unfocused fire atatcks are inferior to 70 tons due to Flashfire being him compressing his flames and then releasing them to generate a stronger effect.

Fair enough higher with his maximum works

Hmm...I agree with insert (can I call you that ?) here on this for both. Unless I'm getting it wrong then it should be for now Physically: High 8-C from scaling

Code:
Regular Flames: 8-B from burning high-end Flash FireFist and Prominence Burn: Higher from vaporizing him.
I also agree with Howerzirt Impact to.

Actually there was a calc for that blast, I believe it came out to 9-A if I'm remembering right.

Also I still need to ask other calc members to look at that 1.86 Ton feat.

I also have a High 8-C feat for Bakugo's strongest attack, it was deemed an outlier because Bakugo physically scales to all of his explosions.

Back