• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
YHVH stayed dead because he was observed by Flynn to be false and that he had no place in existence, rendering him into nothingness. If he wasn't observed by Flynn, he would have revived over and over and over and over again. Nowhere does it say that he needs humanity's continual belief to exist, nor does it say anything about the reality being overwritten.

Back up your assertions with direct evidence next time like I have, please.

"How could mere humans surpass gods and destroy even me, your Creator?

No, this is not the end. You've only led yourselves further astray.

Humans are weak. You cannot live without my law, my order.

But now you have debased my truths, so I shall slip from the minds of humans.

Humanity will inevitably lose its way and long for salvation. Then... you can regret this decision..." - YHVH's last words before ceasing to exist

Humanity no longer believed in YHVH and his truth was gone. Humanity could believe in Nanashi instead, and had no reason for YHVH. He was gone.

This is not High-Godly regen.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"How could mere humans surpass gods and destroy even me, your Creator?
No, this is not the end. You've only led yourselves further astray.

Humans are weak. You cannot live without my law, my order.

But now you have debased my truths, so I shall slip from the minds of humans.

Humanity will inevitably lose its way and long for salvation. Then... you can regret this decision..." - YHVH's last words before ceasing to exist

Humanity no longer believed in YHVH and his truth was gone. Humanity could believe in Nanashi instead, and had no reason for YHVH. He was gone.

This is not High-Godly regen.
Again, that was through the Power of Observatio. He isn't going to stay dead because he disappeared from the minds of humans, he will disappear from the minds of humans because he will stay dead (notice the future tense here, which means that it will be an event that occurs in the future).

Case in point: Despite not having believers, Krishna was able to restore himself through the Axiom despite having being wiped by Nanashi, the new God. And had done it in a very short period of time, too.

You again...? If you want to join the discussion, present proofs and explanations rather than generic one liners.

Tivanenk said:
Again, that was through the Power of Observatio. He isn't going to stay dead because he disappeared from the minds of humans, he will disappear from the minds of humans because he will stay dead (notice the future tense here, which means that it will be an event that occurs in the future).

Case in point: Despite not having believers, Krishna was able to restore himself through the Axiom despite having being wiped by Nanashi, the new God. And had done it in a very short period of time, too.
"But you have debased my truths, so I shall slip from the minds of humans."

So.

Not and.

YHVH is killed and his truths are dispelled. Nanashi uses the souls of his friends to make a new universe, which will soon remove every last trace of the old universe. YHVH is gone for good, and does not come back. Nanashi is now God.

Again, this is not what High-Godly regen is.

Tivanenk said:
You again...? If you want to join the discussion, present proofs and explanations rather than generic one liners.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" So far these one-liners haven't been refuted.

"But you have debased my truths, so I shall slip from the minds of humans."
So.

Not and.

YHVH is killed and his truths are dispelled. Nanashi uses the souls of his friends to make a new universe, which will soon remove every last trace of the old universe. YHVH is gone for good, and does not come back. Nanashi is now God.

Again, this is not what High-Godly regen is.

You've pretty much just supported my point with that 'so'. YHVH will slip from the minds of humans because of the Power of Observation and the fact that he will stay dead. If he had said something like, "I shall slip from the minds of humans, so my truths will be debased." You would have had a point. You also didn't touch my Krishna nor forgotten gods points.

This is exactly what High-Godly regen is.

""If it's not broke, don't fix it" So far these one-liners haven't been refuted."

You're not doing yourself any favors by acting so arrogantly.

Tivanenk said:
You've pretty much just supported my point with that 'so'. YHVH will slip from the minds of humans because of the Power of Observation and the fact that he will stay dead. If he had said something like, "I shall slip from the minds of humans, so my truths will be debased." You would have had a point. You also didn't touch my Krishna nor forgotten gods points.

This is exactly what High-Godly regen is.
No, no I haven't. You don't seem to be listening.

If YHVH's truth was debased, nobody remembered or worshipped him, and he still returned from the Axiom anyway, that would be High-Godly regen.

If debasing YHVH's truth and the worship of God going to someone else stops him from regenerating and puts him down for good, that is not High-Godly regen.

YHVH being able to exist as long as his truths are in place is a matter of Type 8 Immortality, not Regenerationn.

YHVH being unable to kill another god is a matter of immortality, not Regenerationn.

Something being completely and utterly wiped out, along with most of its reality, and still coming back is High-Godly regen.

You seem to forget that Power of Observation is a regen-nullifying hax, so YHVH has his regen taken away from him when he was killed by Nanashi. Again, just because one side used a more potent hax, it doesn't mean that this hax stands on a lower scale.

Once more, didn't address my Krishna or forgotten gods point, instead incessantly clinging onto a single phrase from YHVH which doesn't even prove your point quite well. Immortality is paired with Regenerationn by the way, they're inseparable for the most part.

Do you have any proof that the Power of Observation negates High-Godly rege? Regenerationn that involves returning even if every last trace of you, the reality you're tied to, and everything you need to exist or come back is wiped out? Because I haven't seen it, and you certainly haven't provided it. The power of Observation and being changed by language are things problematic to YHVH, as opposed to being something that just goes "negates regen".

I've quite literally just told you that's a matter of immortality and not Regenerationn. Proving something has type 8 immortality is a long shot from proving it has High-Godly regen, and shows misunderstanding of the concept. Immortality usually being paired with regen does not mean it is paired with High-Godly regen, which is what this is all about.

Do you have any proof that the Power of Observation negates High-Godly rege? Regenerationn that involves returning even if every last trace of you, the reality you're tied to, and everything you need to exist or come back is wiped out? Because I haven't seen it, and you certainly haven't provided it. The power of Observation and being changed by language are things problematic to YHVH, as opposed to being something that just goes "negates regen".
Easy. The White from the Expanse.

Tivanenk said:
I do not recall anything happening with the White that would suggest Observation is something that negates High-Godly regen in general. You will have to explain and provide proof.

Tivanenk said:
I do not recall anything happening with the White that would suggest Observation is something that negates High-Godly regen in general. You will have to explain and provide proof.
After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that you're right. I concede this debate. No hard feelings between us, I hope?

I find the battle pretty interesting, both characters have the potential to bring this past High 2-A. I would put money on YHVH because of The Voice/Mouth of God, and his superiority to MegaTen excluding the two new Messiahs, Stephen and The Great Will/Axiom. By the way, will the Brane discussion about SMT IV Apocalypse characters potentially being 1-C ever go anywhere? I think you should check it out Azzy, your insight on things is always helpful.

Tivanenk said:
After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that you're right. I concede this debate. No hard feelings between us, I hope?
Of course not, man. I would never have hard feelings towards someone over a friendly debate. Don't sweat it.

Zianmoon2 said:
By the way, will the Brane discussion about SMT IV Apocalypse characters potentially being 1-C ever go anywhere? I think you should check it out Azzy, your insight on things is always helpful.
Do you have a link? I could check it out, if you wish.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/464926

Here's the SMT Cosmology discussion, where the branes(and the possibility of YHVH being 1-C come up) I just made a post on there not too long ago. I'm not the best with complex dimensional V.S. battles(6-D+), as I tend to stick with Tier 8, Tier 7 and Tier 2.

Just quick update, since I not going to active at least up to december, if YHVH get upgraded to 1-C then feels free to switch to use his strongest high 2-A form instead of his 1-C form.

Back