• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Embodiment of Chaos vs Spirit of Chaos: who will be the second king of Chaos universe

Hm... Sonic's FateHax relies on the power of Chaos and Eggman hypothesize it comes from(possibly) the quantum realm (I.e. Chaos). Can Discord balance that?

ElixirBlue said:
Well, before moving on, can i get an example how the sealing works?
open a portal and throw someone to him or send his opponents to the moon and then seal (as he did with cosmo) or just put it in a bubble.

Wait, it requires to throw someone? This requires more discussion than.

Send Oppenents to the moon? Sonic breathes in space.

How durable is that bubble?

Oh, so this is comic Discord.

Well, he has sleep hax, it'll work. But does Discord lead with it?

It's funny if you think about it. Jigglepuff vs Archie Sonic would be a win in Jigglepuff's favor.

>Low 2-C vs High 3-A

>Fatehax prevents Sonic from dying.

>Sonic resists most of what Discord has and Sonic can always travel back from BFR with Portal Rings.

>Sonic can wish away Discord with a power ring as shown when he used it against Nagus and he's serious about it when he does have the Power Rings. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0xLOZ0wAnuLLLkJ9RrtvouyvQ

>Sonic's aura also prevents Discord's chaos magic from doing much.

This is a stomp I do believe.Also nice to see peeps recognize Sonic as the embodiment of chaos.

So even though Discord has SleepHax which known to be effective against Archie Sonic, this is still a stomp?

Whats stopping Sonic from just being forced to win via Fate Hax?

Since it's Low 2-C i'm assuming it's Super Sonic, not that it would matter which form Sonic's in because he negates magic passively, is resistant to curses and mind control, and I'm sure Discord gets time stopped or casted away with Chaos Control.

Low 2-C is base. Not that it matters, Discord can't really do anything against the Jobber inducing Fate Hax.

Back