• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

Btw Akira, Sieghart, would you two mind to joining making Elsword cast profiles project? We currently are in inactive state.

Any 2nd jobs and above scale to at least light speed due to being able to fight Solace, who can attack with ligh/sunlight.

LS or FTL.

Also, is anyone making the profile for Mad Paradox? I'm going to finish the one on my sandbox, unless there is someone making it.

XDragnoir said:
Reacting to LS attacks should not grant FTL speed? Like with Asta.
Between Relativistic or FTL. Distance moved relative to the light and distance from the light in question that's being reacted to can affect the result a ton, but it should be Relative at the very very least unless you were hella far away.

i'm actually the same guy as Non-Elemental, I've been with this thread almost since beginning, i do want to create profile with one of the characters, i'll try doing it at weekend, i'll take care of Ara since no one mentioned her. I'm not really good at english so i hope someone can correct my grammar when it's done.

Tagegumi said:
Remember, we should just follow the story lore to avoid confusion because the other classes that are not in the lore are not canon. So, anything that actually follow in-game story should be added. Anime follows the lore, and there's the novels. We can only go by what the class lore tells us and not the Eltype manga since most of it is just filler material.
We can still add the classes.

the novels are non-canon as well mostly. Especially that time when Add became a harem protagonist for some reason-

But with classes we shouldn't really scale anyone to them. I don't see a problem adding their own category because the feats are still there even though they aren't canon in the story but they are canon to that class if it makes any sense-

We can still add the classes.

the novels are non-canon as well mostly. Especially that time when Add became a harem protagonist for some reason-

But with classes we shouldn't really scale anyone to them. I don't see a problem adding their own category because the feats are still there even though they aren't canon in the story but they are canon to that class if it makes any sense-

So, Can we add feats in Novel that only tied to the class?

Here , This is my Ara's profile page, is not done yet but i just want you guys to see it and hopefully can add something in to it, i use Herrchers page as base so there's some similarity. Just ignore her power and abilities, i will add those later including the rest of missing sections.

@Non-Elemental; Good job. Just add the base job, since thats her canon path.

Canon paths pages will include the base form, while the non-canon pages will not.

btw, made some progress with MP's page. | check it plz

SchroKatze said:
@Non-Elemental; Good job. Just add the base job, since thats her canon path.

Canon paths pages will include the base form, while the non-canon pages will not.

btw, made some progress with MP's page. | check it plz
Will you add Ed's possible type 8 immortality? His essence is tied with spacetime. Btw, if i'm not mistaken, we agreed to add all skills including the deleted ones, right?

Hey, quick question, shouldn't we add resistance to debuff effect in game such as burn, freeze, and poison in game for character that can resist debuff?

Hey Guys, I add something new to Ara, also i use Debuff mechanic to add some resistance for her since she resist debuff and debuff in Elsword comes in many forms and not just statistic reduction. I want you guys input on this.

SchroKatze said:
Yeah, Ain has that too. All characters have debuff resistance
Yes, and as such, i added resistance to ability such as petrification, fire manip (Burn), ice manip (Freeze) and many more that listed as "debuff" in Elsword. Ain resistance should be updated in that case.

Back