• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elephant vs Great White Shark

A Great White and an Elephant are transported to a realm where they can both breathe and fight. The Elephant can run across the ground, while the shark can "swim" through the air (it can't go any higher than the Elephant's head though). Both of them are fully grown adults in their primes. All of their stats are the same as they would be in their normal environments. The realm is infinite in size, but they must not venture far enough that either one is no longer able to sense the other's presence. This means no ambushes from either party. Loser dies, while the winner gets sent back to the place they came from.

Elephant

Great White Shark

Well right off the bat, the Shark may be able to outmanuever the elephant, but the Elephant can counteract that via it's enhanced senses. I'm pretty sure the Elephant has the AP and Dura advantage so the shark has to rely on its speed to win.

Voting for the Elephant Mid-Diff.

All up it's a bit in the elephant's favour thanks to the Elephant having much thicker skin, greater strength and being far heavier then the shark is. Now the water might be an advantage for the shark but again I can't see it doing the damage needed to kill the whale without waiting hours for the elephant to bleed out (which exceeds SBA if I'm correct)

Honestly I feel a better fight for an elephant would be a large therapod like T.Rex The shark I could see fighting an Anaconda for instance.

Elephant via being durable enough to survive the punishment and strong enough to overpower the shark, the shark has the edge in speed but that's not enough. Elephant high difficulty.

Back