• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Power nullification by khorne.

You didn't but the profile did.

But that's irrelevant, I still dont and have yet to see a single or any time stop resistance feat, and to make it even worse its not listed on theur profiles either.

I'm gonna need to see a time stop resistance feat, but layered, for it to actually matter here.

J-Man: FYI, I only agreed about the main series of JJBA's updates.

Don't mix up stuff you don't see anyone say unless they actually did. In which case, I have not yet even said a dime of a word towards stuff like EoH and the JoJo Novel.

Unless it's connected to any power from the main series then you'll have to let me check back on the JoJo thread about it later.

Ah sorry, well point remains.

Enough support existed, ignoribg some like efi and kinkiestsins.

Obvious though, tanked the death of the universe 37 times, even dio does so latet upon checking up again.

(Ya gotta get ta reading, the book was good, can link ya).

Eldrad time-stops from half a galaxy away.

Eldrad destroys all his minds.

Eldrad erases him from existence.

Eldrad cuts the cord of his fate making him instantly die.

Eldrad turns his body inside out literally.

Eldrad vaporizes his blood.

Cool so can kars. But better.

Cool, not gonna do anything.

Cool, so can Kars.

>dying.

He tried. And he has fate manipulation resustance, albeit listed under explosion manipulation (why?).

Last two?

Laughing.

Voting for Eldrad fra. Matt and Azzy having pretty much spelled it out. Eldrad has the experience and the hax to pull this off, IMO.

Yeah except now kars is physically universal, resists 99% of all his hax. Has timestop the can time stop acasual beings and fighters who already no sell time stop.

Soul/mind destruction . Do not hinder kars.

Also, Eldrad BFR Kars into the Warp where he is promptly eaten and destroyed by malign multi-dimensional intelligences with create universes and entire concepts with their mere thoughts.

Also Eldrad can make himself faster, stronger, psychically more potent, and more lucky by manipulating probability, while simultaneously inverting all the stats on Kars.

And he can perceive "millions of billions" of possible future events in an instant of reality, and directly influence them by tugging at the strings of the skein.

Also Existence Erasure which derives from Ynnead. GG Kars.

Cool, now has eldrad ever tanked a timestop that can timestop acasual beings and can timestop beings that can no sell timestop. And when i say no sell i mean on the scale of like 3 no sells. Including time stopping one who is not bound by time.

If not drop it.

And kars can BFR him, your point?

>faster.

>in speed equal.

Funny, as kars is faster unequal, and he actually can do that , moot point. Oh and kars can make himself faster, stroger, more physically potent, Besides he is an infite amount higher than eldrad initially.

And? Directly influence? Can he do that the instant it takes kars to smite him?

>Any events that occur in Bites The Dust time loop will be bound to repeat regardless of actions take

Kars no sells fate manipulation to an extent, maybe plot manip but not sure on the latter from beyond.

Cool, hello kettle, kars has existence erasure also.

Such overhyping. Nothing in JoJo comes to the heel of Ynnead erasure.

I doubt that there's any Fate Manipulation in Jojo that comes close to Eldrad's.

BFR to the Warp is much better than any Jojo BFR.

Also, Time Manipulation, not speed. It has nothing to do with being physically faster. He becomes "Faster" by speeding up his time with simultaneously slowing down his enemy's time.

Did I say That? No. But matter remains as kars has erasure. Which would work fine.

Well dud not say that either, but spontaneously always befalling the exact fate at the exact moment no matter what is decent enough, beyond also is good, can manipulate the enturity of the story over the course if 10,000,000,000,000,000 years and universes.

Abd? Kars has bfr, which would work fine. Half your arguments also apply ta kars.

Ya mean exactly like kars? Except kars can accel ta infinity? Like very, very, quickly.

And kinda missed the kars above in all stats and time stop, yeah, he scales above other time stops, but tanking time stop and tanking kars time stop. Very different. Abd death manipulation? Kars tanks, but despite him not having it, was put under his acasual nature. Technically has it listed (although would have liked ta have listed the thing normally).

Power mimicry? His power mimicry has not been brought up since the bump?

Yes ever, but Kars time stop>DIO and the world (both of which can no sell time stop and one being a casual)> novel ger. (Who can no sell time manipulation in general).

DIO Did that.

Which did nothing.

Kars can time travel too.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Like what is the limit here.
Kars can copy and perfect any power thar exists within jjba, which goes up ta 2A. Or if he can replicate the power from alternate methods.

Maybe concept manipulation. No one in jojo has anything like that.

@Matthew: Maybe you wanna look at that JJBA thread that was made that MIGHT change up quite a bit more of Novel!Kars page?

@J-Man: I uh....ehehe, should have mentioned i almost pulled off an all-nighter until 5 in the morning and thus only had like ~4 hours of sleep....hehe...ooooh.

Time paradox kinda already on his page.

Kinda outdated by two months but lots of his powers kinda already listed that matter.

Get ya my man , but sleep for the weak. Stay strong .

Back