• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

elder god demonbane vs pre retcon beyonder

how is beyonder baseline 1-A while demonbane is infinitely above baseline?

EGD is at least several times more powerful than a baseline 1-A... At least. If he is infinitely above... He curbs. If he isn't, it still is hard for me to come up with a scenario where be doesn't get curbstomped .

That would mean millions of times above baseline 1-A IF you include Oblivion in that statement, which I disagree with (but that isn't the case here)... Most of the fodder as of a certain point in Demonbane is 1-A. So to say they are millions of times into 1-A at least isn't impossible with Demonbane.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
That would mean millions of times above baseline 1-A IF you include Oblivion in that statement, which I disagree with (but that isn't the case here)... Most of the fodder as of a certain point in Demonbane is 1-A. So to say they are millions of times into 1-A at least isn't impossible with Demonbane.
Yeah that's what I meant. Oblivion is 1-A and beyonder is millions if not septillions of times stronger than him. Beyonder logically has more pure power than Demonbane, just less hax.

Shining Trapezohedron give him all defenses to all things, apart from what BFR can do to a sealed dimension that even the Outer Gods can not escape, the weapon itself seems to act automatically or has its own will (of what more or less I can understand of the facts by Zanma Taisei).

Athleta Aeternum is basically a meme (but feat anyway) that invokes infinite (or more than that) Demonbanes of all types, shapes, sizes, etc, even those that never existed and never existed under any concept, all at the same level of power od EGD (I thing) to do an Overpower Lemuria Impact or something like this.

Add what has already been shown in your previous versions.

Back