• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loki wins thanks to ranged cepter laser shots (he has them...i think...it has been some time),

otherwise diablo takes it high diff, and this under the assumption that he can kill a ice-gaint (yes, loki is still one of them) with his fire before he can come close enough, in CQC loki takes this easily...

most ways for loki to take it but diablo will mostlikely win thanks to his several meters ranged firebeams...

PS: if diablo is allowed to go fire-gaint than this is a stomp for him...

GreatestSin said:
loki wins thanks to ranged cepter laser shots (he has them...i think...it has been some time),

otherwise diablo takes it high diff, and this under the assumption that he can kill a ice-gaint (yes, loki is still one of them) with his fire before he can come close enough, in CQC loki takes this easily...

most ways for loki to take it but diablo will mostlikely win thanks to his several meters ranged firebeams...

PS: if diablo is allowed to go fire-gaint than this is a stomp for him...
Loki in nearly all of his Marvel incarnations, MCU included, hasn't shown any weaknesses to fire or any heat-based attacks and he's ten times more durable than El Diablo is powerful, not to mention faster.

A Norse God vs an Aztec God huh? Well this is a ticky one but I have to give this to Loki.

Physically speaking, Loki has the faster reaction time and strength between the two. But then again El Diablo has a giant avatar form so Loki's gonna get thrown around. In terms of power, I think that ED's fire is more destructive than Loki's energy blasts. His mind control sceptre too won't affect El Diablo much since he's already resisted Enchantress' own mind magic (heck even Tony Stark's arc reactor had no effect so i doubt a giant burning skeleton would be too).

However, what makes Loki deadlier is the variety of his magic and experience. In terms of experience, ED has never fought any superhumans besides Enchantress, Incubus and their spawns while Loki has centuries of battle experience. ED will have a hard time getting past Loki'sinvisibility, telekinesis and teleportation and illusions (which are powerful enough to overpwoer Thor briefly). Just long enough for Loki to think of a plan to defeat ED.

MCU loki hasnt shown an feats of invisibility, telekinesis and teleportation in battle. He can create some very real illusions, but thats it. He has more expierience and is probably a better fighter, but he wont stand long against a living flamethrower, who could harm Incubus (cityblock durability, like Diablo). El Diablo still takes this. Loki would have higher chances with gungnir.

I took those information from the MCU wiki. They have alot of examples of Loki using these things. Also, Loki is in possession of the Casket of Ancient Winters, which has the power to freeze even an entire realm. Even if ED is city block i doubt he's hot enough to survive that.

In terms of powers yes I do believe that El Diablo is more destructive. But brute strength is no match against Loki's cunning and El Diablo isn't really that difficult to manipulate (Enchantress failed but Deadshot easily did). Loki can run circles around him, create an army of ED's wife and children and send them screaming at him, and strike him while he's still finish off in his human form.

I already saw that. There is no Teleportation, he only used considerable Telekinesis in a very emotional moment and the rest is still illlusions. The casket of ancient winters would be usefull against el diablo, but loki dosent have it (look above, only the scepter). Furthermore el diablo could survive that, he would just be frozen. Its probably unwise to use his past against him, because he ended that chapter in his life (he "killed" his wife in enchantress mind illusion).

El diablo has still the advantage.

It did stated in the wiki that Loki used his telekinesis to hurl sowrds at a frost giant. And I think the casket of ancient winters will bea ccountable in this battle since the author said that "Loki has Chitauri Scpeter" not "Loki only has the Chitauri scepter". Also, yes if Heimdall can survive being frozen, ED can also survive it but he'll be frozen still. Just enough time for Loki to find a way to finish him off. If hes frozen in his human form, then surely Loki can kill him.

Also, what I meant about the illusions wasn't to tick ED into having to fight his wife and children. What Iw as saying was that Loki can create a whole army of illusions of his family and just subdue him, the same way that happened to Thor during their duel. Overall, I jsut think that Loki is too cunning and for the gullible Diablo.

Just my two cents, but if Diablo can transform into his avatar form and finish Loki quickly he may take this. But give Loki some time he might be able to outsmart Diablo.

Meosos said:
MCU loki hasnt shown an feats of invisibility, telekinesis and teleportation in battle. He can create some very real illusions, but thats it. He has more expierience and is probably a better fighter, but he wont stand long against a living flamethrower, who could harm Incubus (cityblock durability, like Diablo). El Diablo still takes this. Loki would have higher chances with gungnir.
http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/bifrost-explosion-mcu.34691/

loki survived the bifrost explosion which was more powerful than anything El diablo can pull off. So loki wins

It's old, but whatever. For clarification reasons, fyi.

Meosos said:
MCU loki hasnt shown an feats of invisibility
Thor's banishment scene had him get out of the Bifrost's control room, only for the camera to pan to him standing beside the portal to Earth with an unreadable expression on his face.

Considering Odin didn't seem to notice...

telekinesis
He's shown to be able to fling objects around in his cellar.

and teleportation
I give you that.

He can create some very real illusions, but thats it.
He can swap armors at will in the Avengers after his throwing around Cap, and it's really instant swapping because Thor did the same in TDW when he flew.

"MCU loki hasnt shown an feats of invisibility, telekinesis and teleportation in battle."

Enchantress doesnt really have mind control. That page dissapeared by the way.

He doesn't need any complicated technique to do so, just a few seconds I reckon of disengaging the enemy is enough for him to turn invisible. He did after all, waltz around the Hellicarrier's cell room while Thor tried to ram his illusion back into the cage, and Coulson grabbing the Destroyer gun.

DmarcvelCOO said:
Plus loki has mind control which was more powerful than that of enchantress.
That's because Loki was in posession of the Mind Stone (it was in his scepter). He hasn't demonstrated this ability at all anytime after Avengers (though this may change with Thor: Ragnarok).

Theblack6host96 said:
DmarcvelCOO said:
That's because Loki was in posession of the Mind Stone (it was in his scepter). He hasn't demonstrated this ability at all anytime after Avengers (though this may change with Thor: Ragnarok).
Read he description, he has the sceptor in he fight.

I'm thinking Loki via Durability, Strength, Experience and ultimately Loki posseses greater versatility thanks to his magical prowess.

DmarcvelCOO said:
Theblack6host96 said:
DmarcvelCOO said:
Read he description, he has the sceptor in he fight.
1. My bad, didn't see that was added in.

2. Why did OP pit El Diablo against a being who has a Infinity Stone in their possession? That's giving an edge to Loki/basically atttempting to make this a biased stomp.

3. Even with the scepter, Loki has only been shown tapping people on the chest to use the mind control abilities, which seems like he has limited control over how he exerts this. Yes, he made 3 more illusions of himself in Avengers and made a whole crowd kneel with the scepter, but I do find it noteworthy to point out that he never used that tactic whilst in battle with any of the Avengers later on in the film. The only other time he tried to use the mind control chest tap was right before the main battle.

Heck, the only battle feats he has used the scepter for was just him using basic energy projection out of the gem. That's pretty much it. I still maintain that El Diablo could take this.

Theblack6host96 said:
Yes, he made 3 more illusions of himself in Avengers and made a whole crowd kneel with the scepter, but I do find it noteworthy to point out that he never used that tactic whilst in battle with any of the Avengers later on in the film.
Illusion against Thor's bullrush.

He also did one when they were up against frost giants at the beginning of Thor, and spammed it against Thor on the bridge, where the latter got mad and just aoe'd all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back