• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ego-Prime

I am now looking at the current events surrounding things like The First Firmament. It seems that Ego has a Prime Form that is around The Multi-Eternity's Level of Existence. So is Lifebringer Galactus, Psi-Hawk and The Infinaut. Should there be some new keys.

There is also The Shaper of Worlds' Ghost Form who also took part in this as well. Theres even Upper-Class Celestials and Astral Black Panther who is in this. We will have lots of High 1-Bs now.

I personally don't think that it makes any sense for these characters, with the possible exception of Lifebringer Galactus (who is now regular Galactus again, due to supposedly not being able to destroy a planet without returning to his regular state).

You can ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here though.

Ego-Prime was portrayed as comparable if not a bit superior to Lifebringer Galactus.

I also think there is a lot supporting the true forms of the Celestials being High 1-B, especially considering they were the ones who initially destroyed The First Firmament. Even outside of the Ultimates, for that matter.

The Black Panther thing is questionable at first, but where has this level of power in the newest iteration of Marvel been contradicted for this state of Black Panther?

Well, I am very uncertain, as Marvel is extremely inconsistent, and it doesn't particularly make sense, but it is up to Matthew to decide.

It makes sense by portrayal, even. Whenever the big abstract meetings are held with the true forms of the Living Tribunal and Death, Multi-Eternity, Infinity, and et cetera, the Celestials are also there.

Celestials are beyond infinite levels of infinity, they destroyed the First Firmament, and here's the Never Queen saying that One-Above-All can harm Logos, and here are the Celestials fighting the Beyonder on countless levels of existence, and they have shaped the entirety of every iteration of Multi-Eternity, and there is like a statement of them fighting the Watchers on every level of existence and also a statement implying they use M-bodies. I'll look for those two if the things I've shown isn't enough.

Well, the problem is that they are generally not portrayed at anywhere near that level, but again, ask Matthew to comment here.

I've asked him, he doesn't seem to be online.

But uhm, that same thing is like saying the Living Tribunal or Eternity usually aren't portrayed as being that powerful, even though their normal portrayals are just M-bodies. Like them, the Celestials logically use M-bodies.

Well, Eternity and the Tribunal are embodiments of the entire multiverse, whereas the Celestials are usually portrayed as somewhat powerful microbes inhabiting it.

That said, Matthew is planning to eventually revise the Marvel cosmic entities.

Because Marvel scaling is completely inconsistent. Ego is usually only a threat to the Silver Surfer, Nova, Thor, and similar, and sending him into the Sun almost killed him.

The same story I recall where he was comparable to Thor, Thor also defeated Galactus. I'm not saying Thor is consistently on the level of Galactus, but he was in that story, where it shouldn't necessarily pin Ego to his level. I don't know about those other showings, though.

I don't think that regular Ego has ever fought a well-fed Galactus though, and his own feats have been enormously below that scale.

Back