• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edo Madara vs Yhwach Bach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara : let's dance juha Bach Yhwach: Omae wa mou shindeiru Madara: Nani? Yhwach: I just killed you in the future It would literally be that simple

Madara: my regen is definite Yhwach finds a future where he isn't, kills him

Madara isn't acausal so there's jack shit he can do.

Would Yhwach even need the Almighty? Madara is simply a soul trapped in a vessel and Quincy destroy souls so.Madara gets 1shotted?

He won't need it lmao. Ppl don't understand, Yhwach isn't having a damn epic battle in the future and pasting it. That would be completely useless. All he would need to do is kill you in the present. People are making the almighty look hella useless in these Threads. When ichigo got his horn taken or when he instantly appeared behind him, he could do whatever the hell wanted because ichigo wasn't acausal. Yhwach even supports this by saying he can change ALLLL he has seen.

Frantzy12 said:
Would Yhwach even need the Almighty? Madara is simply a soul trapped in a vessel and Quincy destroy souls so.Madara gets 1shotted?
Again...no proof of Bleach Characters harming souls while in a body, and even then, Yhwach can't hurt Madara.

Yhwach is "At Least 6-A", Edo Madara is High 6-A. Yhwach needs Almighty to not get killed.

Peopke aren't reading....

I explained how. People think it's crazy that Yhwach would be that strong, no way he is because he would beat dbs etc. people are forgetting that there is literally a reality warper in the show. That's pretty much Yhwach is, but in the future.

Dragon Ariia said:
He won't need it lmao. Ppl don't understand, Yhwach isn't having a damn epic battle in the future and pasting it. That would be completely useless. All he would need to do is kill you in the present. People are making the almighty look hella useless in these Threads. When ichigo got his horn taken or when he instantly appeared behind him, he could do whatever the hell wanted because ichigo wasn't acausal. Yhwach even supports this by saying he can change ALLLL he has seen.
Lol, reread Yhwach's discription on his abilities. Swear to god, you're all wank and no substance. Going by your logic, which is false to begin with, Yhwach Kills Ultra Instinct Goku, Superman Prime, Ghost Rider, etc. No, just no.

Madara is stronger and speed is equal. His abilities counter Yhwachs. Yhwach cant harm Madara let alone his soul which your headcanon can't prove. Yhwach can't do shit with his almighty that he couldn't physically do himself.

I read it many times, show me where I'm wrong. Your simply saying oh my that would be impossible is he is that strong cause he would beat UI goku. Lmao that's shows bias just because it's bleach he can't be that strong.

I mean, Yhwach's Almighty is also act as power null.

Remember when Yhwach power null Ichibei's power null when he renamed as an ant? Or just lolnope his Futen Taisatsuryo?

And edo madara is by product of a jutsu, so...

Lol

u really dont understand how almighty works do u

it makes a POSSIBLE future happen

In no future is he fighting against namek saga goku not to mention UI goku

Dat Dot said:
I mean, Yhwach Almighty is also act as power null.

Remember when Yhwach power null Ichibei's power null when he renamed as an ant? Or just lolnope his Futen Taisatsuryo?

And edo madara is by product of a jutsu, so...
Exactly! " It doesn't matter if you can see the future, you are still covered in darkness" Yhwach: oh, everything that I see becomes useless. Smh.

Its something that happened At the moment he was using Almighty not in the past

Madara was revived an undisclosed Ammount of time before

infinite futures=infinite possibilities to choose from that can happen in the fight, why can't he pick one where Madara fails every jutsu or something lol, it's reality warping to whatever future he finds suitable.

Thank You! You get how futures work! He is a future reality warper. It may seem like I'm wankin Yhwach, but that's because everyone is downplaying him so he can be in vs battles. Even before vs wiki I was like oh, so he's just gremmy, but future based

That doesn't even make sense lol, it's what his ability does.it has nothing to do with AP, he chooses a suitable situation that happened.People love to slam NLF on Bleach abilities ..makes me wonder what a Lille Barro thread is like or even Gremmy.

No?

But its impossible to make u change your mind as u simply dont want to understand that it sees only possible futures where as Yhwach has no way to kill madara as preta cant be missed and cant be failed as it requires no seals and only things that can hurt madara are those that can be absorbed

Also when was it stated he saw infinite futures i saw few times here it was 100 or smthing

Nooo that's what you think it does " I SIMPly cANGE THE ENTIRETY OF WHAT I SEEN" " i rewrite futures that contain my death and my power is the ability to alter the future itself " so if yhwach sees his death, he changes simple as that. Its only a NLF is I say he beats acausal people or high tier reality warpers

Well, there are the scans, he compares the possible futures to grains of sand.Yhwach is probably the only ability in Bleach that is always explained in detail.

What's the point of nitpicking countless=/=infinity, they both literally mean a shit ton with no stated number.Unless you wanna count grains of sand?

The point is that there is no statement where Yhwach saw infinite possible of the future. There is a huge difference between countless and Infinity.

But saying he only saw 100 of it is not right either.

Sure good to know countless and infinite are different, but how does this help Madara win? Besides the future manipulation, why can't Yhwach simply nullify the effect of Edo Tensei, unless you think the Edo Jutsu is superior to Ichibe name manipulation and power removal he used against Yhwach but failed?

Regardless, he consistently says he changes what he sees, so infinite possibilities. Honestly that suits the people that be like yhwach will have infinite futures of getting his ass kicked, but the most important thing, is he is pretty much a future reality warper. That's all you really need, since he says he changes the ENTIRETY of what he has seen, and " rewriting " that why he beats people above his tier, it is HAX

Homu is not siding with anybody.

He just said Countless =/= Infinite.

Also yeah Edo Madara is product of a jutsu. It's regen and even the whole body is tied with Edo Tensei. So what stop Yhwach from nulling the Edo Tensei with Almighty?

And don't tell me its wank or NLF because Yhwach is shown to able to null the power null while get powernulled and no sell to Ichibe's futen taisatsuyto.

Never said you did, asking what difference does it make if its either countless futures or infinite in this battle?

Im not saying madara blitzes im talking about yhwach vs DB

Once again never said he can attack from past just that he cant null Edo tensei as it was done in past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back