• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Holy shit, post-timeskip EZ is honestly pretty bad.
It's not bad, it still has many moments that are actually fun and intriguing. But yeah, it has gotten painfully average and the writing simply pales to how it was before. I'll probably make my analysis of how I feel about this arc once it is over.

All the fights other than Shiki vs Ziggy end way too soon.
So you’re saying Hiro has been drawing fights the same length as he always has in Edens Zero?
Mashima appears to be trying to rush the end of EZ so he can move on to the next thing, just like with FT.
He’s not rushing… He’s going at the same pace he always has with Edens Zero…

So you’re saying Hiro has been drawing fights the same length as he always has in Edens Zero?
When the EZ crew had a rematch with Drakken's goons IIRC it was longer...

Don't get me wrong, Shiki vs Ziggy is living up to the hype and is probably gonna be the best moment in EZ, especially since Shiki is gonna have to get a new transformation since Ziggy matched his OD in base and now Ziggy's own OD is wrecking him.

Btw, since Post-TS Base Shiki seems equal to Feather, who scales to Drakken Joe, who scales to pre-timeskip 5-A people, shouldn't Shiki in Base scale to 5-A and his OD scale above that like post-TS Base Ziggy and Post-TS Elsie and Justice?

i agree with Eseseso, it was stated multiple times that Base Shiki was as strong as the Oracion Seis galactica and the original ones

Shiki easily pinning down Feather, Holy statement about Shiki, etc, his Base should be 5-A

What do people think of Holy & her journey in this arc?
i'm honestly loving her, since she started to appear more her popularity got risen up and i believe that, she has a character, she is very strong, and has qualities that it makes her just want you to love her

i swear its not just the body

also the power of Cure wich was translated Regeneration actually it was traslated better in Rebirth, so maybe Cure will come back

Like the fact a base pre time skip ziggy/shiki survived all of that is insane, like shouldn’t that upgrade the osg? Since guys like Nero and Elsie can damage the hell out of him

They do scale to 5-A…
Sorry I meant base Post-Time skip Shiki.

He was clearly portrayed in base as being superior to Feather.

The scaling chain should look like this.

Base Shiki = Pre-TS OSG (including Feather) << Post-TS OSG

I mean, for the current OSG like Elsie and Justice and ZIggy it's already confirmed on their profiles that they're far stronger than pre-timeskip

Sorry I meant base Post-Time skip Shiki.

He was clearly portrayed in base as being superior to Feather.

The scaling chain should look like this.

Base Shiki = Pre-TS OSG (including Feather) << Post-TS OSG

I mean, for the current OSG like Elsie and Justice and ZIggy it's already confirmed on their profiles that they're far stronger than pre-timeskip
Fair enough, we’ll make a CRT about it when the arc’s over

Back