• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ebola Virus vs Necroa Virus

I'm gonna have to give it to the Ebola virus. Ebola acts pretty quickly, taking two days to three weeks for the onset (first symptoms) or occur while death occurs within to 6 to 16 days after the first symptoms develop. The Necroa Virus takes months or even years before its effects become apparent. The Necroa Virus would probably be harmless against the Ebola virus. For these reasons, I'll give this match to the Ebola virus.

Is the win determined by the two little viruses literally fighting against each other or seeing who can kill their victim first?

Kriskirby said:
Is the win determined by the two little viruses literally fighting against each other or seeing who can kill their victim first?
I went off the latter because, quite frankly, that's all viruses really did. The thing about viruses is they don't do anything unless they latch themselves onto cells. I'd be lucky if biologists were to find a single virus vs virus battle.

Here's how this works

Both virus' are in a human, and both are trying to see who can take over the body first

If those are the fight conditions then the necroa takes this pretty easily

Total organ failure and such will kill the host almost immediately and reanimate them as a zombie

Plague Inc. Viruses can annihilate humanity in a few years, so they're surely better at killing large amounts of people

You are out of your mind of you think a real world virus can touch anything in Plague Inc. Ebola, while a huge threat abd a terrible way to die, has been limited to third world countries for a long time. Even the weakest Plague Inc virus can wipe out humanity in months while adapting to far worse than what Ebola can handle. Also, SBA says this is a fully evolved Necroa Virus, which can kill in a day. Necroa wins with ease.

Back