• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Refer to this for most of the scans needed.

There are a few things i want to discuss in this thread, so let's do this step by step.

The EBF timeline(s)
As explained by the Devourer, the EBF world was reset four times before, EBF5 takes place during his "5th simulation".

As we know that all the main series games (Excluding EBF5) + BH2 are part of the same timeline, the 5 timelines are:

Brawl Royale timeline

Adventure Story timeline

Bullet Heaven 1 timeline

EBF1/2/3/4/BH2 timeline

EBF5 timeline

The first issue with this is that it means we can't scale the EBF2 cast from the Brawl Royale feat as they do not take place in the same timeline.

The problem is also that there are not enough feats in EBF2 to gauge the statistics properly, so i think it would be better if the profiles covered the games from EBF3 onwards.

Akro
First thing first, he should not have void manipulation. In context "Forming a growing void of nothingess" refers to him creating a black hole, and to the latter destroying everything.

Second, i don't know if the feat still qualifies for mass energy conversion, as our standards changed a lot since the calc was made, so i'd like some input regarding that (As it affects the result quite drastically). If it doesn't, it'd need to be recalced (Pretty sure that it's around High 5-A)

Also, the BH2 feat is just reality warping on a stellar scale, and doesn't fit our standards for black hole calcs, which require the creation of the black hole itself, so the calc is invalid.

Godcat's rating
True Godcat shouldn't be 3-A nor Low 2-C.

Not only it's explained in EBF5 that the universe (And Godcat) were created by the Devourer, but in the ending of EBF4 it's made clear that the "World" that Godcat created is Earth, not the universe. Her true form should simply scale from her avatars

Immortality coming from the High 2-A player
The player being the source of their immortality is implied in the final fight against the devourer, since the latter's plan is pretty much killing the part over and over until the player ragequits. Also they are literally referred to as "Avatars of the player" by the Devourer itself

Low 2-C EBF5 cast
They scale from the Devourer because they killed him, i'd say that it's pretty straightforward.

I think the black hole should be fine, since it was described that his energy was so massive it just condensed into a black hole

Everything else should be fine

I see, good to know.

Also one thing i forgot, but the immortality should extend to all their keys as the Devourer states outright that the player influenced his other simulations as well

Can't speak for the timeline stuff previous to EBF3, but I can confirm and agree with everything else in this

DMUA already commented on the black hole stuff, so that should still be fine to use

Also, NoLegs' profile should cover only his BH2 and EBF5 incarnations, as he was only a summon earlier and not really a fleshed out character

I read everything the blcak hole topic looks fine as explained by DMUA. Everything else looks fine, to me.

Kaltias said:
Also, NoLegs' profile should cover only his BH2 and EBF5 incarnations, as he was only a summon earlier and not really a fleshed out character
This point looks fine, to me.

I think that this seems to make sense, and should be fine to apply.

Alright, i started working on Matt's profile, when it's ready i'll post the evidence for the abilities addition before proceeding

I should be able to reach the EBF5 stuff in a few days, but let's just say that there are quite a lot of summons to list, so it won't be a quick task

Kaltias said:
I should be able to reach the EBF5 stuff in a few days, but let's just say that there are quite a lot of summons to list, so it won't be a quick task
Gotcha so good luck with the task, @Kaltiasƒæì

Could someone unlock Godcat's page for me?

It can also remain unlocked afterwards as i won't be tier 2 anymore (And it isn't particularly controversial anyway)

I can't really say I have any imput on BH2's timeline placement knowing I haven't exactly played that game on the same extent as EBFs 1 through 4. EBFs 1 through 4, of course, have clear showings that those four titles in particular follow the same pattern.

EBF2, indeed, is a very confusing installment. I mean the story did say that Matt and Natalie died from Goku self-destructing and got their asses revived (that Goku is likely Buu Saga Goku as a zombie due to how old the game is, but idk), which implies this is the very same Matt from EBF1, but the best Matt did in EBF2 was beat up a tank of all things.

Not much to go off from the other games, though. All that went up was EBF1 ignoring Goku's death in Brawl Royale, Adventure Story ignoring Lance tagging along with Matt and Natalie, and Bullet Heaven just existing.

EBF3 made Matt more or less the typical player character: relatively weak at the start (his best feat being killing a big slime along with his buddies) and inexplicably power at the end (Akron, anyone?). I dunno what the hell happened to Matt and his friends' powers in EBF4, though.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. Everything else seems cool.

Nah, i'll probably make another revision when EBF5 v2 comes out but it will take a while

Nah, someone could show up and offer some input, who knows.

Let's keep it open until the updates are done

i know im late, but can God get a page too? i want that low 2-C Naruto/Goku cat hybrid to have one

I have to update the pages of Lance, Natalie, Anna and NoLegs (Mostly adding all their equipment and the stuff in the OP + Probability and Disease manip due to some status effects in EBF5, their pages should look similar to Matt's afterwards in terms of P&A/stats)

It's just taking long because i don't really have enough time to dedicate to VSBW these days.

Btw @Ovrhide, This is the page

Kaltias said:
I have to update the pages of Lance, Natalie, Anna and NoLegs (Mostly adding all their equipment and the stuff in the OP + Probability and Disease manip due to some status effects in EBF5, their pages should look similar to Matt's afterwards in terms of P&A/stats)
It's just taking long because i don't really have enough time to dedicate to VSBW these days.

Btw @Ovrhide, This is the page
nice. it needs to be added to the foes (probably villians? idk, not really villianous) section of the verse page. i didnt see it so i got confused.

theres stll pages that need updates. and the power of the verse section of the verse also needs an update.

You can politely remind Kaltias via his message wall if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back