• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Those are pocket universes IIRC.
I don't think those are explicitly stated to be pocket universes? At best, Snowflake's world would be hinted at being another universe, but I dunno about the glitch dimensions themselves.

The glitch dimensions have unknown size, that's why it isn't a "possibly 2-C".

Snowflake's world is a parallel universe, but nothing really implies that it'd get deleted alongside the EBF universe

Akron doesn't have mindhax, and his powernull is tied to his absorption which is planetary in scale.

I'll update tiers, powers and abilities of the other profiles today, but i don't have time to fix the equipment/ Notable Attacks section

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

No problem. You can do so later if you wish.

I updated the profiles.

You can close this if you wish, the actual discussion was concluded months ago anyway. If i find the time i'll write better notable attacks/equipment sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back