• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EBF hax scaling and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Basically what we did for DB with Vice Shout.

As you can see here, here and here, Akron's black hole creation, void manipulation and space-time manipulation are presented as a consequence of his power. So they should be scaleable (to basically anyone who is tier 4) Before you ask, energy density is indeed a thing.

Also, the BH2 speed feat that i calculated isn't legit because they are using wormholes (Altough they are creating them so Portal Creation i guess). That said they should still be MFTL+ given that they travelled to a planet with life and even the nearest exoplanet isn't part of the Solar System. That, and we see them flying past stars during the first level of the last series.

Also gives Godcat resistance to those three things given that she survived just fine while they stand still in fron of her if accepted.

And Anna via fighting BH2 Akron who is >>>>>>>>>>> EBF3 Akron.

Another thing that helps keeping the MFTL+ is that monsters were spawning from the galactic core and reaching Earth quickly and they slaughtered all of them.

The wormhole statement is still a little weird to me. Lance says they're using wormholes to travel much faster than the speed of light (paraphrasing), but if they were just using portals, then why would lance say they're traveling faster then light? I feel like I'm missing something really obvious with the statement, but it's not important. MFTL+ stays because they still fly past stars like nothing.

I agree with the scaling.

Well maybe he was talking about "apparent FTL" which is a theoretical possibility trough distorted space-time which is what a wormhole is (more or less).

The resistances are fine?

I edited Matt's profile, it looks fine with that format for the P&A?

Also I was thinking, Dispel does nullify auto-revive. What does this qualify as?

Other than the auto-revive stuff, there is also the issue about Akron getting resistance to those, given that the party would have to actively hold back in order to avoid killing him if he had no resistance.

Daaaark gimme input about the resistances ovo.

About the "negate resurrection that can restore your soul" thing. Isn't that like the feat that gave the SGDL Mid-Godly negging (although it wouldn't be with regular attacks obviously)

I am kinda uncertain if it only count as resurrection negation because it does have common points with the Mid-Godly negating feat of the SGDL.

Of course negating self-resurrection is pretty good too, especially when said resurrection even restore souls like in this case.

You agree with giving to more or less everyone resistance to those (given that realistically Godcat wouldn't kill herself if she made a black hole, and the fact that if she wasn't resistant she would have definitely lost given that it's just a side effect of being strong) as well @Anonimoe?

The Demon Lord stuff was basically denying the return from nothingness. I dunno if this counts or not as I skimmed through. If he denies the return from nothingness, that is Mid Godly negation.

Well, auto-revive does restore souls after they are destroyed (as in nothing left) and it's one of the things that gets negged by Dispel. Dunno if it counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back