• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eastern Team Resistance / Keishirou and Shiori smth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
In one of the fight scenes, The Eastern Team fights against Tenma Sukuna.

This is actually where i noticed something that may give them resistance to power nullification

PNR1
As you can see here, Sukuna used his Taikyoku, Malignant Tumor Apoptosis which nullifies anything supernatural

PNR2
In here, it's outright stated that Distortion and Supernatural techniques cannot be used in his presence. (It also seems to **** up their supernatural strength)

PNR3
In here Habaki states that they are now trying to force their distortion to activate.

PNR4
And it does work, they actually did manifest their distortion, the problem though is that its increased power was getting erased.

On the other hand...Keishirou.

PNR6
After gaining Tenma Kessenkan, he outright uses it.

Shiori Kujou

RNS
Quite normal here, the text says she can turn resistances to zero. So Resistance Negation

So uh...there is something that may give them resistance to time stop from Tenma Yato

• Òü¡Òüÿµø▓ÒüîÒéèþ▓ëÒÇàÒü½þáòÒüæ` ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒü▓Òü¿ÒüñÒü«ÕíèÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕçìÒéèõ╗ÿÒüäÒüªÒéàÒüÅÒéêÒüåÒü¬µ│óÕïòÒüîõ╝ØÒéÅÒéïÒÇé
So Basically Yatou let his Law spill, freezing everything as the wave propagates

• ÒÇîÒüØÒü«ÕÆÆÒü»ÒüÖÒüºÒü½ÞºúÒüïÒéîÒüƒÒÇé ÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇü ÒüôÒü«Õ░üÕì░Òü»ÒüƒÒüáÒü«Õ░üÕì░ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé µÿƒÕñ®Òü«ÕïòÒüìÒüÖÒé뵡óÒéüÒéïÒÇü ÕçìÒüªÒüúÒüÅÚó¿ÒüáÒÇì
Yakou commented on how the movement of the stars started to...well freeze/stop

• õ┐║ÒüƒÒüíÒüáÒüæÒüÿÒéâÒü¡ÒüêÒÇé Þ¥║Òéèõ©ÇÕ©»Òü½` ÚçÄÚâÄÒü«µ¡¬Òü┐ÒüîÕ║âÒüîÒüúÒüªÒéåÒüÅÒü«ÒéƵäƒÒüÿÒüƒÒÇé
Habaki also comments on how he felt the "distortion" of Yatou spreading throug the area.

The characaters are also capable of moving/doing action while Yatou Law is "spilling"

The thing is, i'm not sure if this is enough to give them resistacen to Time Stop.

So yeah :p

If tenma yatou freezes "everything", including time, its timestop.

His law is stagnation of time naturally

Unsure if it is resistance though for the cast

Remind me tho, why the 7-B/As can battle 1-As without being killed so hard that human language can't describe the stomp?

yakou is likely due to being hajun's cleaner, habaki via being the sensory of hajun's twin, rindou is habaki's apoptosis. The rest idek but then again i was pretty shock with PMMM and 2-A mindhax lol. This is what ik but its likely lacking

Kaltias said:
Remind me tho, why the 7-B/As can battle 1-As without being killed so hard that human language can't describe the stomp?
Keishirou is blessed by 1-A Reinhard.

Isn't Tenma's law essentially just preventing change, so even if it is best thought of as Time Stop, resisting it would include alot of other resistences aswell

ALRF knows best, but I was told that Keishirou was recovering his blessing, idk.

Isn'r yato's law the one that stopped the completion of hajun's law? It seems a bit outlierish that they could resist that level of time stop if it did that

iirc he was becoming wilhelm again but he must sacrifice helga/sakuya his sister but he rejected that completely to protect his sis IIRC

Wilhelm and Eleonore still blessed by Reinhard to the point of Eleonore being able to use "Shura Mandala", wich is her flames after Reinhard's acension.

RKGenki said:
Isn'r yato's law the one that stopped the completion of hajun's law? It seems a bit outlierish that they could resist that level of time stop if it did that
Things wrong with this:

• Hajun wasn't even bothering with retaliating back against Yato's Law and the latter had help from one of his Legion, as Hajun was more focused on the infinite souls clinging to him. Morever even without focusing on Yato, his Law was still eroding places frozen by Yato's Taiji.

Taikyoku by its nature is 1-A. 0,1, it doesn't matter its numerical value since it's the source of everything blah blah.

The problem with Yakou is his nature that made him unable to use it in the full power of a God, as someone who had no specific desire, his Taikyoku didn't have a "color". He still benefits from its resistances though

note: not really knowledgeable in masadaverse stuff, some things (as in, a lot) might be wrong

The thing that bothers me the most is that while they seem to resist yato's law, LDO members in the same tier (as in, 3-D) couldn't even resist base ren's time stop, so unless they resist it via taikyoku (and it seems this makes them 1-A) it seems a bit strange

Ren doesn't have Time stop in his base form, silly~

EFF was weakened (extremely so) and thus why the Three Commanders could lolnope

To explain more, EFF is a Hadou Briah, as such the more people inside the "Hadou" the more it gets weaker. Soul power also plays a big trope on this.

In EFF presence, it was Reinhard Heydrich, Machina, Wolfgang Schreiber and Eleonore von Wittenburg

And they were at full power.

No LDO apart from those can resist Ren's Time Slow

And LDO doesn't even scale from KKK in terms of hax/resistance

Only AP as Keishirou is said to be weaker than Wilhelm in terms of power. Hax is another thing entirely

It's not like my opinion really matters here, 'cause my knowledge about Masada is next to 0, but I agree with the OP

Maybe

In the matters of this, should we add "will eventually become 1-A" for Keishirou?.

The whole thing about his Tenma Kessenka is him slowly recovering Reinhard's blessing and having his existence rewritting by Wilhelm, becoming once again a Hadou God, a champion of Valhalla with power equal to the Tenmas.

@Rebuble

Your opinion is still appreciated <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back