• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LIMBUS COMPANY SPOILERS) Scans and justifications for Distortion's resistances to Mind Manipulation

Currently, the Distortion section of our Abnormality Physiology page states this:
Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Distortions should be able to resist their own passive mind manipulation)
Besides the obvious reason that this sucks genuine dick lmoa makes no sense, as we don't give characters with passive abilities resistance to their own hax most of the time, there's also not really any scans to justify their resistance. This thread aims to fix that issue.

I'll be using similar arguments that I used in my previous thread related to this verse ability, that being that just like abnormalities, Distortions also don't have a SP bar. In Limbus Company's first story event, Hell's Chicken, the sinners decide to LARP as Distortion Detectives and fight a Distortion that formed in K-Corp, Papa Bongy and his bongy's. As we can see here, both the bongy and the Distortion itself don't have a SP bar, meaning they aren't affected by skills that reduce sanity or inflict the Sinking status effect.
ykHFhu7.png

Unlike human enemies from the event, who have a SP bar (the gray thing) and are affected by those skills.
image.png

Should be a pretty shrimple addition.
bitch
woh8DqR.png

Back