• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthbound | Devil's Machine Key for Giygas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DM has resistance to Shield Negation. Jeff's Shield Killer wasn't enough to take down DM's shield

Is there any admin that I can contact who knowledgable in the Earthbound verse, and has the time to add this profile?

I contacted DDM, asking him if there are any admins who can open Giygas's profile.

Uhh, open as in so you can edit it...? I can do the honors since all I have to do is just copy and paste from my Blog. But you should really wait for the ok from Ant.

Yeah, I'd much rather you do it. Since you have a *massive* blog and everything. Also, in my message to DDM, I asked if there were any other admins who were knowledgable in the verse. Also, should I contact Ant? Or is that like, a big no-no.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Nice. This has been a fun thread. I actually feel like I've contributed to something.
Just Wait and see the next MAJOR revision coming.... Uh, I dunno. But it will happen later! If I'm not busy and stuff. That's good to hear! Most definitely a great feeling to have.

On a side note, I was thinking about opening a CRT for Lucas and The Masked Man. They were able to pull needles via PK Love that were strong enough to restrain the Dark Dragon, who's already low 2-C

What do you guys think?

Quibster said:
On a side note, I was thinking about opening a CRT for Lucas and The Masked Man. They were able to pull needles via PK Love that were strong enough to restrain the Dark Dragon, who's already 2-C

What do you guys think?
Let's not get off track please, save that for later or something.

Quibster said:
On a side note, I was thinking about opening a CRT for Lucas and The Masked Man. They were able to pull needles via PK Love that were strong enough to restrain the Dark Dragon, who's already 2-C

What do you guys think?

I would like to see 2-C Lucas. Maybe label him as, Possibly 2-C via Hax?

GyroNutz said:
More Earthbound upgrades? Was passive fatehax not enough?
It's not really an upgrade, just an addition to Giygas's profile lol

Save that excuse for later until I make the major CRT in 2020.

I was talking about the 2-C stuff actually lol.

But yeah I agree with DM being Unknown.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Why not 2019?
Because I'm too lazy and obnoxious. I think everyone here deserves a break from the fate hax argument lol

Nah, but for real. I'm trying to revise (along with others) verse such as Twisted Metal and Invader Zim. But Earthbound will be my first priority.

Anyway, getting back on topic...

it appears everyone here agrees with the additional key. And we got an admin approval.

I feel like it's safe to add it, but we need ant to comment here.

Ant, where are you.

Also, should we put that DM is resistant to 1-Hit KO attacks? He's immune to PK Flash.

Just a heads up, Antvasima is usually very busy, so it's best not to bother him with verses he's unfamiliar with. And the profile is unlocked, so QuirkyBoy has my permission to do the edits to Giygas' profile if he hasn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back