• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthbound again I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I switch to the classic editor on mobile? I don't have access to a computer right now so this is all I have.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it

Okay, so I went to my user settings and changed the editor preference, but whenever I go to a page, it brings up the visual editor. Given the fact that I'm limited to mobile, is there a way I could make the edits a different time, or have another knowledgeable member do it?

Here are all the edits in case someone else can do it:

EB0 Characters: "Speed: Speed of Light (Scales directly to the cast of Mother 3, who can dodge light based attacks from the K9000)"

EB Characters: "Speed: Speed of Light (Fought Pokey, who kept up with the cast of Mother 3)" Buzz Buzz: "Speed: Unknown"

M3 Characters: "Speed: Speed of Light (Can dodge light based attacks from the K9000)" Claus: "Speed: Speed of Light (Comparable to Lucas, who can dodge light based attacks from the K9000)

Dark Dragon Tier: Low 2-C Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Depending on who awakens it, the dragon will either destroy or reset the universe)

Perhaps ArbitraryNumbers is willing to handle the edits.

Anyway, you need to click your personal icon image in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select "My preferences" to access your personal user settings.

Yeah, that would be cool.

I did just that. Even though I changed my editing preferences to Source Editor, it would still bring up the Visual Editor, which might have to do with the fact that I'm on mobile but idk.

Anyways, I haven't done anything to any of the unlocked profiles, except for Ninten and Ana, so there shouldn't be any extra work needed on the code.

Okay. Have you checked that the new settings were saved?

In any case, it would be good if you could access an ordinary computer soon.

Othervise, I am able to switch from mobile to regular layout on my phone, by clicking "view full site" at the bottom of the screen.

Yes, the settings were saved. And I've been on "View full site" this whole time actually. I went to the help section, and in a picture it displays the two tabs that you can switch between, but when I start editing a page I don't see those tabs, and it appears to be locked to the visual editor. I don't want to make any edits because I'm afraid of creating extra junk code on every page.

The profiles are only unlocked to me, right? Or are they unlocked for everyone? Because if they're unlocked for all members, we should either wait for someone who wants to place in the edits I provided within the next 20 to 30 minutes, and if no one says anything you can re-lock them, and I can tell you when I'm ready to fix the pages if they're not already fixed by that time.

The pages are unlocked for everybody, yes, so it would probably be best to lock them again in a while, if nobody else is interested in doing the relevant edits.

Okay. I should probably be able to do it tomorrow, so no worries if no one wants to do it. Sorry for the hassle lol

I'll edit the pages for now.

Is agreed if we can put the changes that I proposed at the beggining of the thread? about the resistances and new abilities?

Also, is okay if I put Self-Resurrection on Lucas's profile due to the Magypsis mementos?

Can you write a summary of why you want to perform those changes?

Becuse they were the main topic of this thread, and while Darkanine agreed in some stuff and Arbitrary already discussed the most important things from there, I think there's still need more people to agree on them since these abilities and resistances are kinda big for the characters.

Edit: Already handled the speed section for all the characters, so only thing left is confirmation on the stuff from the beggining of the thread and the Lucas's resurrection thing.

I meant that I have a hard time remembering old points, given how many discussions that I follow, and do not have the time to read a wall of text.

Oh, ok sorry.

Becuse Darkanine and Arbitrary already agreed in the most relevant points, so it should be good to put now.

Okay. I suppose that it should be fine to make the additions that they agreed about.

Since you're at this already, I'd like to point out that resistance for Ness is just fine, I mean, he did absorb the entirety of Magicant which was tangible and had plenty of planets in the background and tanked it's erasure.

Just gonna mention another light speed feat, Jeff does at one point have a weapon called the light gun; a gun that fires a lightspeed laser. Certain enemies are capable of dodging it, and Ness and the others can still hit those enemies with PSI or melee attacks. Just another possible suggestion to add to the lightspeed rating.

DarkDragonMedeus
I also thought of that, but I think them being scale to Pokey is more safe, since the item thing could just be a name.

Anyway, I'm gonna add what was agreed about the powers and abilities addition if there's no more retentions.

I remembered a thread I head where someone suggested that Ness should get a few extra abilities since he created and pulled physical objects from Magicant like the Magicant bat. also know lifting strength isn't all too relevant but Ness and Paula did lift a submarine off screen.

Clyde McReady said:
I remembered a thread I head where someone suggested that Ness should get a few extra abilities since he created and pulled physical objects from Magicant like the Magicant bat. also know lifting strength isn't all too relevant but Ness and Paula did lift a submarine off screen.
People already agreed with those abilities.

No idea 'bout lifting strength tho. Someone could search how much does an average sub-marine weights?

Good job on the edits Chrisras, everything looks great.

Well, except for the Dark Dragon. You forgot to change the durability lol

So, should the lifting strengths be upgraded as well before I lock the profiles?

ShadowGamerOmega said:
Good job on the edits Chrisras, everything looks great.
Well, except for the Dark Dragon. You forgot to change the durability lol
GOD DAMMIT

Clyde McReady, At the end of the day that is a feat, so I think it should be added to the profiles.

I think this would affect all the EarthBound cast, since none of them as shown any superiority over the other in lifting strengths. Probably a mid end would be the better option, since the kids were already tier 7 at this point. so probably class 5 for all of them via the justification: "Was capable of lifting a submarine alongside Paula and Jeff"

I fixed the Dark Dragon profile.

Anyway, should I lock the pages again?

Okay. I will lock the profiles again. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back