• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would like to see a wrestling match up for Rainbow Mika

It has to be under wrestling rules and both need to be wrestlers around the same tier

Can I have a good match for 7-C Solus? I came up with a match before, but now that one is closed due to massive downgrades for the latter verse, and I'm seeking a replacement.

Starter Pack said:
Can I have a good match for 7-C Solus? I came up with a match before, but now that one is closed due to massive downgrades for the latter verse, and I'm seeking a replacement.
If you give him prior knowledge of them, he could fight Absolver.

If you'd like him to fight robo men like from Owlboy, this ******* thing will do I suppose.

Iceassassin25 said:
So no wrasling match ups for R.Mika then?
Low 7-C ain't a big tier to begin with, when asking for a wrestling match specifically (which I've never even heard of being used in this context), you're really straining the chance of getting something. Maybe just use her on someone from the same verse?

...for wrestling?

I want to see King (tekken) vs Tiger the third (Tiger mask W) as that could be a good match up but I am pretty sure there are no tiger mask pages on here

The God Of Procrastination said:
Starter Pack said:
9-A Solus versus 9-A Cure Whip.
Solus in 9-A is literally haxless. Not a good matchup there.

Otus, on the other hand...

Starter Pack said:
So is Whip.
She still has Energy Projection and Summoning, and her weapons seem fairly potent. Solus literally only has Flight at 9-A.

Again, though, Otus has some pretty good stuff to counteract that, so I think that'll work.

Starter Pack said:
Starter Pack said:
So is Whip.
She still has Energy Projection and Summoning, and her weapons seem fairly potent. Solus literally only has Flight at 9-A.
Again, though, Otus has some pretty good stuff to counteract that, so I think that'll work.
Solus has an immense attack potency advantage.

Not really. She can't keep dodging forever. Eventually, Solus was gonna land a solid blow and do her in. And like Bambu said, she had no win condition aside from that.

Mr. Bambu said:
Starter Pack said:
If you give him prior knowledge of them, he could fight Absolver.
If you'd like him to fight robo men like from Owlboy, this ******* thing will do I suppose.
I'll look into Absolver.

And actually, Earthshaker would be a much better match against Molstrom. You know, for once.

Starter Pack said:
Not really. She can't keep dodging forever. Eventually, Solus was gonna land a solid blow and do her in. And like Bambu said, she had no win condition aside from that.
What if she uses talk no jutsu (patisserie style)?

Prior knowledge for Absolver is important. Basically the deal is he's immortal as long as he has the mask on, he'll immediately resurrect the second he goes down. It is viable to just drag it off of them if you're able to.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Needing matches for these guys:
You could put him against Base Astraea. The cards can be restricted (...I don't even remember her having those...)

Back