• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dyspo FTL is a retcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people assuming we are just gonna downgrade speed over this? It's simply a situation of "writers don't know math."

I hope not, I just want to know if we have a legit piece of evidence of FTL DBZ, so I can know in my heart it's bullshit.

I hope this doesn't turn into a massive discussion like on the Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread.

(Insert every time we have had a MFTL+ feat.)

Which is basically whenever Whis or Beerus flies...

Amexim said:
I hope not, I just want to know if we have a legit piece of evidence of FTL DBZ, so I can know in my heart it's bullshit.
Look at the page, look at the speed, trace back to the feat.

Why bring up Dyspo from Super if you're talking about DBZ?, That makes no sense.

• Beerus flew from his home nebula to that planet with the dinossauros in like 2 minutes
  • Whis and Vados can cross universes and Beerus is stated to fly at 3/4 of Whis' casual speed
  • Zamasu crossing universes
  • Watagashi flying from another unknown Solar System to Earth in a short amount of time
  • Sub-Relativistic+ feats in Piccolo's Raditz Saga attack and First Form Freeza's Supernova
What more do you want.

Also, to answer the OP:

As for FTL DBZ...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RadicalMrR/Some_DB_Stuff

Freeza's Supernova speed was calced at 75,144,855.665 m/s which is about 0.25c

For the sake of low-ball, let's assume that Freeza didn't grow in speed at all all the way to the Final Form (Which is clearly not the case).

Casual Final Form Freeza and Goku were around equal, and Goku with a x20 Kaioken is comparable to 50% Freeza. Since the Kaioken is a stated and confirmed linear multiplier for strength and speed:

0.25c * 20 = 5c Already FTL!

Then we know for a fact that SSJ Goku is > 100% Freeza, so 100% Freeza and SSJ goku are around 10c.

Also even if you scale from the Sub-Relativistic Piccolo Blast feat the speed is still about 3c or so for Freeza and Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back