• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey, sorry for the wait guys. I'm here remaking another CRT, this time, we'll only be covering AP. I'll briefly explain the reasoning for the tiers in this post but for more detailed explanations, sources, and images, go here. (The only necessary part for this thread is the beginning, up to Volume 1.) This thread will only be covering the Volume 1 Key for the sandbox I made. Later threads will be made for later keys.
Issei Hyoudou's main ability which allows him to double his power as many times as his gauntlet makes the "BOOST" sound. Example: Base * 2 * 2 * 2 (Power gained from this ability is temporary.)
Base: Street Level (1.875 Kilojoules)
Reasoning: Downscales from Boosted Power.
3x Boosts: Wall Level (15 Kilojoules (Baseline Wall Level))
Reasoning: Is 3 Boosts stronger than his base state (x2^3), defeated an opponent that could previously one-shot him, and is currently accepted at Wall Level on the wiki for destroying a concrete wall. (See first key)
If there're any questions about the consistency or accuracy of the multiplier of the Boosts, please feel free to read the earliest linked blog.
When the rest of the threads are done.
Thanks for reading
Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Back