• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dusty's King Thorax Challenge.

I did this challenge on discord but I figured I could try it here. I may do more depending on how this goes.

I will pick a character specified in the title and I will have control of that character as if I were them. Once that is done you can suggest a character for me to fight and I will try to explain how I would handle them if I could.

The character I control https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/King_Thorax

Rule 1. Speed is equalized

Rule 2. All fights take place in the real world near the coast of Florida.

Rule 3. I have prep but you decide how much I get. It can be from 1 day to 2 weeks.

Rule 4. You can give your character prep time but they can't have more than me. You can also bloodlust your character.

Rule 5. No overly haxed characters.

Rule 6. You set a scenario for the fight. Why is your character fighting me? What state of mind are they in? Doing this will help a good bit.

Rule 7. To win I have to survive. I don't have to kill my opponent.

I won or at least survived: ren and stimpy(2x), Doomslayer.

Killed by: Starman, miifigters, Alex Mercer

Tied with : Marill

Ren's actually really feisty and also mixed. One moment, he's civil and intelligent. The next, he's about ready to kill.

So this completely random or he does just snap at the slightest stimuli? Also I'm adding a new rule to the op

In that case I just have to watch my wording. Heck maybe buy him an snack. I'd probably just try to keep him chill.

At that point I'd probably just try to convince him that fighting me is waste of time and that he should just go home and rest. I take those kind of wins.

I have no real way of knowing if CA will listen to me if I try to reason with him so I prepare myself both a talk and a fight. I spend the first day of prep learnings everything I can about cap. I focus on thinking of how I could disarm him since his shield would be pretty troubling to deal with. On the second day I set up a small meeting area and wait for him to come to me in the open. Once he shows up I invite him to talk and ask why he's trying to fight me and all goes well we both walk away with no harm done.

If he attacks then I use my flight to my advantage and wait for him to throw his shield. I dodge it but fly after it to catch it and keep it away from him.

At this point I see 2 decent options

Option 1: I keep the shield and shapeshift into Captain America. At that point its armed cap vs unarmed Cap Which is match in my favor since I have the shield.

Option 2: once the shield is disposed of, I try my best to fly or at drag cap out to sea since we are on the coast and try to drown him.

Well, Cap's shield is a big problem indeed, especially since he can essentially get it back with a magnet or something like that.

BTW, in this blog you can see how good Cap actually is when it comes to fights.

You might be able to talk with him and explain your reasons. I think he's one of the most rational characters in Marvel and you'd only need to convince him of not being a threat.

For the fighting scenario I'm pretty sure that the drowning plan would fail since he could likely escape my grasp with little trouble. However even with the magnet he has, my shapeshifting idea is still viable since I would have a magnet and shield as well. I just have to transform sooner than I would like.

For talking, I'd probably ask why shield wants me gone and explain that I did nothing wrong. If he asks what I am I'll tell the truth but I'll make sure to leave out the feeding on love part.

Let's say this:

Stimpy shows up, happy as usual.

Ren's gone through a LOT of shit and is ready to tear apart the slightest thing that makes a noise.

How's that?

In that case I shapeshift into him. More to confuse him and hopefully take a bit off his anger. I'd rather deal with a confused Ren than a pissed Ren.

In scenario one: I tranform back and explain thats its a party trick and I ask him why he was so mad before.

In Scenario two: ...What does Ren open with?

1: "You see, a long time back..."

2: Ren is a bit inconsistent, but most of the time, he opens up with brute force.

Back