• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability of the Gems

Because it's durable enough to contain 6-B energy, its the same reason the Eggrobo from sonic is high 6-A

@Ant I argued against the same logic and was vemeniently told no by people like Matt who said it does in fact scale

Okay. That is a problem then. Perhaps you could ask the other staff members who participated in the previous thread to comment here as well?

Would you be willing to help out with calculations Antoniofer?

Right now I do not recall several tier 6 in the verse besides the destruction of the Red Eye, the Warchip Crashing into Beach City is at most Large Mountain, Saphire blizzard doubt it will surpass tier 7.

The red eye was tier 6, eyeball's dura was tier 6, the living island is tier 6, garnet survivng in the sun is tier 6, and a few other odds and ends ones

Even if the storm is 100 km of radius it not going to surpass tier 7, it has been calculated in other verses, her blizzard is at most 7-B. 6 Gigatons isn't 6-B, and yet that is a high-ball cuz it do not account for AoE and the entire KE do not pass to the target. How the living island was defeated or how big it was is unknown, and even yet it can't be assumed to be as big as a country; a Mountain to Island level is more fair. Don't in what moment Garnet was in the Sun, I assume it was in a video game, how much that yield?

It's not just the atorm, the temperature drop alone should yield tier 6 as she made it snow in Spain in the middle of summer

WeeklyBattles said:
It's not just the atorm, the temperature drop alone should yield tier 6 as she made it snow in Spain in the middle of summer
Doing the reverse gets High 7-A from what I remember of Moltres

DontTalk calculated the energy generated towards a human-sized body in the core of a star. It should be listed at the bottom of the Durability page.

Yes, temperature dropping is already accounted in these calculations. Take this as reference: Dropping the temperature from 15 degrees to -40 in a radius of 10 km is Small City+, change it from 35 to -100, result is City level.

Garnet surviving in the core can also be interpreted as resistence against high temperatures, take into account that the three gems were unable to cause notable damage to the Red Eye whose GBE is around Large Island. But if want to use that go ahead, but nor Pearl and Amethyst would survive in the Sun's core, they can't even survive in the Earth's core.

"Dropping the temperature from 15 degrees to -40 in a radius of 10 km is Small City+, change it from 35 to -100, result is City level."

Is that in Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Celsius, but that is irrelevant, equation use differential so is the same for kelvin, celcious or fahrenheit.

Radiation that turns into heat cuz there's no other way radiation could damage a gem. Yes, I known that pressure also accounts, but 350 billions of times the pressure of earth do not necessary result in Country level (I would say it don't).

Also, that quote imply that it only involve the heat rather than pressure since there's Earth spa with the same liquid of the sun's core, there's no place in the planet that emulate the pressure of the sun's core.

I recall DontTalk making a gigantic post completely debunking the OBD's tier 6 Sun pressure calc, but I'll have to dig.

Backward scale from the Red Eye whose value I do not longer remember. Not just we do not scale the effect of weapons to its durability, but also the laser purpose was tractoring objects (I also doubt about its radial range and its more an art stuff since the tractor only covered Beach City).

They shouldn't, that's why I said backward; there's no other feat besides Eye Ball and it would need to be recalculated to accounts for AoE and yet it would be high-end. The other one would be the Warship one, is still high-end but it should work.

Back