• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability Negation Question

Braking

He/Him
Like if a person is like tier 7 and he has Dura neg can he hurt Tier 2 beings? like bypass it

If they’re tier 2 in stats only, yes.
If they’re tier 2 by transcendence (such as reality fiction interaction) the attack wouldn’t have the range to hit them.
If they’re tier 2 via size (higher dimensional) then the attack would lack the AoE to hit more than an infinitesimally small fraction of them.
There’s an ongoing debate in a current crt as to whether or not hax needs to have some infinitely superior potency as well. If it’s decided that it does, then the second and third case would also require that potency in order to be affected (but it would be pretty rare to have either the AoE or range feats present without also the potency feat in that case).

if they are in stats 4D but with a 3D body then currently no for what i understood
If they are 4D Plane of Existence then it would lack of range and the intraction is impossible
same for 4D in Dimensional sense

If the their have same Tier in case 3D beings, i think its still negating the durability. Yami Sukehiro are be able to Slashing Goku bodies I think.

Back