• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

Along with Dan's wave of bats, Demiólke undid the bubble that contained her and Blythe, spreading out her energy to create a sheet of power that would hopefully cushion their fall even more. "Everyone okay? Well, scratch that— is everyone alive?" Called the Red Devil.
Exiting out of the watery mass, Dakath was…disoriented, to say the least. Enough for him to drop his elegant act for a second.

“Well, considering that I’m in free fall right now, I’d say have to say no!” He answered, sounding slightly panicked at the sudden and rapid descent. For all the planning and various arrows the elf had, not one prepared him for such a situation. How could he have been so stupid?

(Apologies for the less than frequent responses, luvs.)

Along with Dan's wave of bats, Demiólke undid the bubble that contained her and Blythe, spreading out her energy to create a sheet of power that would hopefully cushion their fall even more. "Everyone okay? Well, scratch that— is everyone alive?" Called the Red Devil.
Dan's face was disgusted, probably trying to keep from throwing up after all what happen.

"I'm not ignoring you, dumbass!!!" Demiólke shouts, and everyone feels that the ground is getting closer and closer than ever before. It's probably about time to brace for impact.

"I'm not ignoring you, dumbass!!!" Demiólke shouts, and everyone feels that the ground is getting closer and closer than ever before. It's probably about time to brace for impact.
"Ow..." Blythe would wince, 'Not you, obviously~!" as she would ready Chester to take the impact for her.

"You guys should aim for something soft, if you are able! Would rather not bury anyone just yet!" Basil called out. He continued to cling to the bats that had been summoned, nearly losing his glasses in all the commotion.

BOOOOOOM

The sound of a bunch of goons slamming into the ground rings for, based on the uncannily loud echo, quite a long time. The blast was cushioned by Demiólke and Dan, and they hadn't landed on anything particularly hard— the ground was soft, pliable even.

Still, the damage taken from such a fall was serious. Many of them would likely have several broken bones, depending on how they landed. Those who landed on their head or on their upper body would experience moderate to severe bleeding and a swift build up of pressure in their skull. The dive had barely started, and things had gone to hell.

"Holy... shitballs..." Demiólke groaned as she rolled on the ground in pain, gripping her abdomen. It wasn't the place that was in pain, but she needed to hold onto something. "I thought we were done... we were cooked... but we're alive... and it huuuuuuuuurtss...."

Thankfully for Neltharion, her shield being in front of her took the vast majority of the energy, and thus she was only bruised, not suffering any debilitating injuries beyond the intense discomfort which got gritted teeth from her...

But now was not the time for Neltharion to lay there and question the decisions that led here, and so she was the first one back on her feet, scanning the area immediately, searching for monsters specifically, but anything else was good too, such as a stable water source and building materials, since she didn't think they'd be back up for awhile at least.

"Holy... shitballs..." Demiólke groaned as she rolled on the ground in pain, gripping her abdomen. It wasn't the place that was in pain, but she needed to hold onto something. "I thought we were done... we were cooked... but we're alive... and it huuuuuuuuurtss...."
Blythe seemingly came out unscathed, thanks to (@AThe1412) Chester's assistance in having them take the damage and not her, as she emerged near Demiólke with a hand for her to hold onto. "Fufu~ It sure does~! Though you look a little sharp when you look injured~"

BOOOOOOM

The sound of a bunch of goons slamming into the ground rings for, based on the uncannily loud echo, quite a long time. The blast was cushioned by Demiólke and Dan, and they hadn't landed on anything particularly hard— the ground was soft, pliable even.

Still, the damage taken from such a fall was serious. Many of them would likely have several broken bones, depending on how they landed. Those who landed on their head or on their upper body would experience moderate to severe bleeding and a swift build up of pressure in their skull. The dive had barely started, and things had gone to hell.

Blythe seemingly came out unscathed, thanks to (@AThe1412) Chester's assistance in having them take the damage and not her, as she emerged near Demiólke with a hand for her to hold onto. "Fufu~ It sure does~! Though you look a little sharp when you look injured~"
"Oopsie. I totally could have saved them from the fall as well. My bad!"

Last edited:
Basil, who had only managed to escape life-threatening injury due to the cushion that the bats and Demiólke provided, had haphazardly rolled and tumbled across the ground as he landed, eventually settling on his stomach a few feet away from the party. His glasses had broken from the impact, and his clothes were stained with water and dirt. It took him several moments to drag himself to a sitting position, his eyes shutting tightly as a burst of pain erupted from his side. Ribs. several had broken from the impact, the skin beneath the fabric a painting of bruises, discoloring the tanned skin with dark, painful red.

"Keep yourself guarded. That....haaah...that noise just now could have attracted any manner of predator. Surprised there wasn't any....haaah...any lying in wait for us, down here..." Basil said, wheezing intermittently as he spoke.

"Keep yourself guarded. That....haaah...that noise just now could have attracted any manner of predator. Surprised there wasn't any....haaah...any lying in wait for us, down here..." Basil said, wheezing intermittently as he spoke.
"Aww, he looks hurt..." Blythe muttered, seeing how much the others could've felt the pain— well, "joy" in her twisted dictionary that is..

Dakath hit the ground with a loud thud, pushing up dust and dirt around him. Groaning, he slowly pulled himself. Having practically belly flopped onto the hard floor, he wasn’t in the best of shape. His body ached, every muscle of his crying out in pain. His brain was pounding on the inside of his skull, telling him to just stop. And yet, he ignored it…

…for about 5 seconds. After taking a few steps, the elf collapsed to his knees, and vomited up blood, painting the ground a shimmering, almost glowing red liquid.

“AGGH!! D-Damn….I think one of my ribs…pierced my intestines….” He weakly muttered to the group, wiping his mouth of the excess fluid. “H-Hey, on the bright side, you all can drink my blood! It works great for healing.”

Demiólke gripped Blythe's hand for a moment, before simply shaking it off. She began limping onto her feet, "G-Gross, dude... we ain't... drinking your blood... but we do need to... recover from this... agghh—"

Demi felt something not so nice (a rib) snap as she tried to walk, wheezing. Drinking Dakath's blood was starting to seem like not the worst idea ever. "Can... ANYONE here heal? Without having us drink their blood??"

"I have healing potions, but I would much rather keep those for immediate use in combat, not something we HAVE a healer for." Neltharion said before turning her Razor sharp eyes to Adrian for a moment before she continued to keep her head on a swivel to make sure they weren't snuck up on by monsters

Demiólke gripped Blythe's hand for a moment, before simply shaking it off. She began limping onto her feet, "G-Gross, dude... we ain't... drinking your blood... but we do need to... recover from this... agghh—"

Demi felt something not so nice (a rib) snap as she tried to walk, wheezing. Drinking Dakath's blood was starting to seem like not the worst idea ever. "Can... ANYONE here heal? Without having us drink their blood??"
Dan, after rejoining his sense at full, walked towards her with his magical object.
"Yes I can do it"

(Jesus i got no notifications since a couple days. What did I miss)
(They fell like rocks through the air after swimming through the rest-water magic stuff and landed, and got broken bones in places if they didn't do something to help with the KE, basically)

"Ah! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ there you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thud"

Amalie yells, while falling down from the watermass before she crashes down to the ground.

"Ouch ouch ouch, thats nasty (T▽T). Is everyone okaaaaay~?"

Strongly bruised but otherwise fine thanks to her strong physical consitution and armor, Amalie heaves herself up.

"Oh geez, thats not looking too well. I have 3 healing potion for today if ya'll need it (ᗒᗩᗕ)"

"Ah! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ there you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thud"

Amalie yells, while falling down from the watermass before she crashes down to the ground.

"Ouch ouch ouch, thats nasty (T▽T). Is everyone okaaaaay~?"

Strongly bruised but otherwise fine thanks to her strong physical consitution and armor, Amalie heaves herself up.

"Oh geez, thats not looking too well. I have 3 healing potion for today if ya'll need it (ᗒᗩᗕ)"
"No need to waste those. I have healing magic." he said.

Indeed, he had healing magic. But healing the entire party of their injuries, many of which were severe? That, including healing your own injuries, drained you of a hefty, hefty portion of your mana. You could only heal everyone up to about 70%-ish of what they were before the fall, before you found yourself running low on Mana and having to stop. You could try and continue healing them, but the consequences would be dire.

"No need to waste those. I have healing magic." he said.
"Uuuuh, thats nifty~ Can you use it on other peeps as well? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑). We can split caring for them up (ง •̀ゝ•́)ง. I would touch up the less hurt then in that case (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚𓇼"

Dan also contributed to the healing, which should have at least not drained his partner's mana as much, although he was the one who did more work unlike Dan.
"Now I guess we take a breather and look around the area carefully, right?"

Basil slowly brought himself to his feet, the non-descript healing spell giving him enough energy to stand, at least. Slowly, he lowered his thumb to his ribs, gingerly massaging the flesh beneath his clothing.

"haaaah....haaah. I...I know a...technique that numbs the nerve endings near the skin. It's not healing, but...It can alleviate pain for a bit, should anyone require it."

Basil slowly brought himself to his feet, the non-descript healing spell giving him enough energy to stand, at least. Slowly, he lowered his thumb to his ribs, gingerly massaging the flesh beneath his clothing.

"haaaah....haaah. I...I know a...technique that numbs the nerve endings near the skin. It's not healing, but...It can alleviate pain for a bit, should anyone require it."
Amalie throws him a healing pot

"Stop being silly and drink up (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚𓇼"

Amalie throws him a healing pot

"Stop being silly and drink up (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚𓇼"
"No...no, save that for actual emergencies. You only have three correct?" Basil said, grasping the healing pot before throwing it back towards her.

"This Dungeon has no end of wonders. We'd be quite fortunate if this is the worst injuries we endure today."

"Speaking of that... haaah..." Demi turned to Basil, still sitting down to regain her strength. Dan's healing helped bring the party back up to 80-90%-ish.

"I didn't see it very clear, but, were you like... praying, in the water?"

"No...no, save that for actual emergencies. You only have three correct?" Basil said, grasping the healing pot before throwing it back towards her.

"This Dungeon has no end of wonders. We'd be quite fortunate if this is the worst injuries we endure today."
"We have 2 healing mages in our group, suffice to say, they can give better care than dingy potions (つ≧▽≦)つ. Youre still moving, its tots not life threaty on your end, so drink up ( ˘▽˘)っ. I have more when my flaskie recharges, so take a sip (^▽^)"

"Speaking of that... haaah..." Demi turned to Basil, still sitting down to regain her strength. Dan's healing helped bring the party back up to 80-90%-ish.

"I didn't see it very clear, but, were you like... praying, in the water?"
"?" Basil shifted to glance at Demi, his blue eyes, now bereft of his spectacles, staring into her own.

"Ah, yes. That's simply the swim stroke I use while diving. You clasp your hands together—In a sense, like a prayer—before pulling the water behind you." Basil said. His response was quick, almost rehearsed.

"We have 2 healing mages in our group, suffice to say, they can give better care than dingy potions (つ≧▽≦)つ. Youre still moving, its tots not life threaty on your end, so drink up ( ˘▽˘)っ. I have more when my flaskie recharges, so take a sip (^▽^)"
Basil hesitated for a moment, before taking the flask back.

"Well...If you insist, I suppose." Basil said. He nodded appreciatively, taking a small sip.

"?" Basil shifted to glance at Demi, his blue eyes, now bereft of his spectacles, staring into her own.

"Ah, yes. That's simply the swim stroke I use while diving. You clasp your hands together—In a sense, like a prayer—before pulling the water behind you." Basil said. His response was quick, almost rehearsed.
Demiólke raised an eyebrow, "I... guess that makes sense? I mean, seems weird to swim when we were like... sinking. Probably contributed way more to your speed when we left the water, dude."

Demiólke raised an eyebrow, "I... guess that makes sense? I mean, seems weird to swim when we were like... sinking. Probably contributed way more to your speed when we left the water, dude."
"I would rather that than drowning, thank you. The magic that had...inundated the water was dulling our senses. I assume you did not feel it within your...bubble, but I could very well have fallen alseep, If I hadn't kept my body in motion." Basil said, shrugging stiffly.

Last edited:
"Right..." Demiólke also shrugged, "Well, anyways, I don't think sitting in one spot for eternity is gonna get us anywhere. I can't see much beyond a couple dozen meters of the darkness, and it's all just grassland..."

Neltharion sighed, and moved to try and get to a better vantage point, staying low to thr ground and as silent as she could be in plate armor

As Neltharion walks, she hits something that she didn't see completely through the darkness. Looking down and taking a few steps back, she realizes it's a wooden sign with big bold words sloppily painted onto it.

HELO SURAC PEPLE! SAFE IS HERE! NO EAT TO DETH! GO HER!

Is what it says. Below the words is an arrow pointing to the left. It likely wants you to go left.

"Right..." Demiólke also shrugged, "Well, anyways, I don't think sitting in one spot for eternity is gonna get us anywhere. I can't see much beyond a couple dozen meters of the darkness, and it's all just grassland..."
Blythe would be listening as she would try patching up any form of injury Demi has with bandages of soft bones, acting to remedy the pain during their whole conversation. Giggling softly time after time, she'd hum a little bit before she'd nod, "We definitely should go and look around~! Who knows what we'd see~? Though... a monster appearing this instant would be... sooooo cliche and fitting for some of our injured comrades~..."

Back